Most beautiful Bike Ride is ....Mongolian bike ride

The most beautiful bike ride could not be found in Europe but found in
somewhere I could hardly dream of...It is from Mongolian
steppe bike ride, not a horse ride...

>From the Mongolian steppe, the couple from England was riding a

mountain bike on mongolian steppe. They wore raincoat and helmet. I
didn't think the helmet is required riding on steppe cuz it's all soft
landing when they fall from bike. No mongolian nomad ever wore helmet.
But this mongolian bike ride on wild grass land could be the best bike
ride in the world because of the such romantic setting...

On 11 Feb 2005 00:12:23 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

> The most beautiful bike ride could not be found in Europe but found in
>somewhere I could hardly dream of...It is from Mongolian
>steppe bike ride, not a horse ride...
>
>>From the Mongolian steppe, the couple from England was riding a

>mountain bike on mongolian steppe. They wore raincoat and helmet. I
>didn't think the helmet is required riding on steppe cuz it's all soft
>landing when they fall from bike. No mongolian nomad ever wore helmet.
>But this mongolian bike ride on wild grass land could be the best bike
>ride in the world because of the such romantic setting...

Helmet is symbolic of pale penis power pedaler. Multi-speed bicycle like NASCAR
bully biker on Mongol land. No Mongolian Nomad has knobby tires or gear shifter
for pale penis power either.

Mongols live in harmony with nature and their neighbors in sustainable
non-violent way that has been their tradition for thousands of years. That is
why they don't need helmet to protect.

You have so much to learn.

Little Meow wrote:
> RonSonic wrote:
>
>> On 11 Feb 2005 00:12:23 -0800, [email protected] wrote:
>>

>>> The most beautiful bike ride could not be found in Europe but found
>>> in
>>> somewhere I could hardly dream of...It is from Mongolian
>>> steppe bike ride, not a horse ride...

>>> mountain bike on mongolian steppe. They wore raincoat and helmet. I
>>> didn't think the helmet is required riding on steppe cuz it's all
>>> soft landing when they fall from bike. No mongolian nomad ever wore
>>> helmet. But this mongolian bike ride on wild grass land could be
>>> the best bike ride in the world because of the such romantic
>>> setting...

>> Helmet is symbolic of pale penis power pedaler. Multi-speed bicycle
>> like NASCAR bully biker on Mongol land. No Mongolian Nomad has knobby
>> tires or gear shifter for pale penis power either.
>>
>> Mongols live in harmony with nature and their neighbors in
>> sustainable non-violent way that has been their tradition for
>> thousands of years. That is why they don't need helmet to protect.
>>
>> You have so much to learn.

> I would like ride Mongolian without penis power and roll on grass
> so my knobby can stick in ground.

OK, now you're scaring us! (Well, me at least.)

Bill "I said /scaring/, not /scarring/" S.

RonSonic wrote:
> On 11 Feb 2005 00:12:23 -0800, [email protected] wrote:
>

> > The most beautiful bike ride could not be found in Europe but found

in
> >somewhere I could hardly dream of...It is from Mongolian
> >steppe bike ride, not a horse ride...
> >
> >>From the Mongolian steppe, the couple from England was riding a

> >mountain bike on mongolian steppe. They wore raincoat and helmet. I
> >didn't think the helmet is required riding on steppe cuz it's all

soft
> >landing when they fall from bike. No mongolian nomad ever wore

helmet.
> >But this mongolian bike ride on wild grass land could be the best

bike
> >ride in the world because of the such romantic setting...

> Helmet is symbolic of pale penis power pedaler. Multi-speed bicycle

like NASCAR
> bully biker on Mongol land. No Mongolian Nomad has knobby tires or

gear shifter
> for pale penis power either.

Is Helmet symbol of your white penis power? Well then go ahead. I'm
not going
to stop you believing that...

> Mongols live in harmony with nature and their neighbors in

sustainable
> non-violent way that has been their tradition for thousands of years.

That is
> why they don't need helmet to protect.
>
> You have so much to learn.

You need to bring your white penis to teach those people how to ride a
Lance Armstrong type of bikign there. You said you from White Penis
Americna
land then they will believe you, or they will mocking at you.

RonSonic wrote:

> Mongols live in harmony with nature and their neighbors in

sustainable
> non-violent way that has been their tradition for thousands of years.

Does the name Ghengis Khan mean anything to you?

> You have so much to learn.

Like history?

treynolds nibbled at the bait and wrote:

> Does the name Ghengis Khan mean anything to you?

Woo hoo, RonSonic, I think you hooked one! See if you can reel him in
now.

RFM

P.S. You guys crack me up. :)

[email protected] wrote:
> RonSonic wrote:
> >
> > Mongols live in harmony with nature and their neighbors in

> sustainable
> > non-violent way that has been their tradition for thousands of

years.

> Does the name Ghengis Khan mean anything to you?

Yeah it means he is long gone. What do you want from him?

> > You have so much to learn.

> Like history?

this is funny.