Most beautiful jersey

I agree, it is a great looking jersey. Its one of the few I considered buying, but after having been
hit TWICE this year by cars I want to be a visible as possible without looking like a total freak.
That usually means yellow or red jerseys. No sense giving drivers any more ammo for the "I never say
him" claim.

Tim McTeague

20 Jun 2003 12:29:59 -0700, [email protected] (Kenny) nawrote:

>That would be the jersey of the legendary Mapei-GB team: the colourfull cubes and the red GB-ball.

For me, it's "Z", "Vetements Z".
:)
--
D@di

Lazyness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.

> >That would be the jersey of the legendary Mapei-GB team: the colourfull cubes and the red
> >GB-ball.
What about the 2003 CSC team with a printed on "six-pack" ya gotta laugh!

Robert

Great site! Thanks.

"Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:BB1A1089.2629%[email protected]...

> Replicas available from http://www.vintagevelos.com/
>

> in article [email protected], Qui si parla Campagnolo at
> [email protected] wrote on 06/21/2003 07:06:
>
> > marstev-<< Have to agree. What was wrong with basic black? I always liked the old Mondrien /La
> > Vie Clair jersey myself. >><BR><BR>
> >

> > Cinzano, from the moovie....
> >
> > Peter Chisholm Vecchio's Bicicletteria 1833 Pearl St. Boulder, CO, 80302
> > (303)440-3535 http://www.vecchios.com "Ruote convenzionali costruite eccezionalmente bene"

Last January I was coming up a hill and a car "overcooked" the turn, hit the brakes the girl seemed
to not know about steering into the turn. The car skidded sideways towards me and I had nanoseconds
to decide which side of the road I should be on. I nearly managed to sprint out of her way but got
clipped on my rear wheel. I spun 180 degrees and augured into the pavement. I tore my knee open and
had a few other bruises but just managed to avoid being pinned against the guard rail. After
recovery, and riding my brand new wheels a SUV backed out of her driveway, hmm... another woman
driver, just like my last car/bike conflict many years ago (that makes 3 total), and again got
clipped on the rear wheel. I am starting to think my Seven Axiom is a car magnet. I understand you
faired less well, hope you are doing better these days.

Tim McTeague

> Made no difference for me, she fell asleep(at 1030 in the AM!!!) and hit
me
> from behind...

"Robert McDonald" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
news:[email protected]...
> > >That would be the jersey of the legendary Mapei-GB team: the colourfull cubes and the red
> > >GB-ball.
> What about the 2003 CSC team with a printed on "six-pack" ya gotta laugh!
>
> Robert

I can only laugh at you then, because it's not a "six-pack". Bjarne Riis was know as "the Eagle" and
as he now owns the company behind Team CSC, called Riis Cycling, he uses the eagle as a logo (the
eye actually). That's where the design for the jersey, with the printed on wings come in.

Look again...

HB

Henrik Jensen wrote:

> I can only laugh at you then, because it's not a "six-pack". Bjarne Riis was know as "the Eagle"
> and as he now owns the company behind Team CSC, called

They could just have easily have printed up jerseys with a big "60%" on the front.

Brooklyn Chewing Gum

I just got me a GIOS so I have to say that.