Most Combative Rider

Dieter Buerssne

Guest
In earlier years, there was a grand total classement of the most combative rider. The leader would
wear a red number. I found it not very interesting. But anyway, I never seen the general classement
for this in this year's tour. Still one can click on it at www.letour.fr, but it says, that it is
not available. So, don't they have this classement anymore? Will the most combative rider of
yesterday's stage wear the red number? Is there some prize money for this?

Dieter

"Dieter Buerssner" <[email protected]> wrote in message Will the most
> combative rider of yesterday's stage wear the red number?

yes.

an overall classification will be made at the end of the Tour. I think the jury will just judge the
whole thing, instead of aggregating daily points.

Virenque was wearing it the day he spent in yellow. but I havn't seen it since.

Lars,DK