Most Impt Innovations of Past Few Years?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by [email protected], Jan 19, 2006.

  1. You can make it 2005 to give your list a New Year's feel.

    My list isn't very big. What am I missing? Anyway, here goes:

    Rotor
    Highracers
    Schlumpf
    Panther hubs
    LEDs (Star Luxeon?)
    Catrike
    SUN 'bents

    --JP
    AllBikeMag.com

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] wrote:
    > You can make it 2005 to give your list a New Year's feel.
    >
    > My list isn't very big. What am I missing? Anyway, here goes:
    >
    > Rotor
    > Highracers

    Hardly new (at least in Europe).

    > Schlumpf
    > Panther hubs

    Pantour hubs?

    > LEDs (Star Luxeon?)

    HID headlights.

    > Catrike
    > SUN 'bents

    Carbon fiber composite splitter-plate lowracers (e.g. Velokraft NoCom)
    - the fastest unfaired bikes in the know universe.

    --
    Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley (For a bit?)

  3. [email protected] wrote:
    > You can make it 2005 to give your list a New Year's feel.
    >
    > My list isn't very big. What am I missing? Anyway, here goes:
    >
    > Rotor
    > Highracers

    Hardly new (at least in Europe).

    > Schlumpf
    > Panther hubs

    Pantour hubs?

    > LEDs (Star Luxeon?)

    HID headlights.

    > Catrike
    > SUN 'bents

    Carbon fiber composite splitter-plate lowracers (e.g. Velokraft NoCom)
    - the fastest unfaired bikes in the known universe.

    --
    Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley (For a bit?)

  4. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

    "Johnny Sunset" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > [email protected] wrote:
    >> You can make it 2005 to give your list a New Year's feel.
    >>
    >> My list isn't very big. What am I missing? Anyway, here goes:
    >>
    >> Rotor
    >> Highracers

    > Hardly new (at least in Europe).
    >
    >> Schlumpf
    >> Panther hubs

    > Pantour hubs?
    >
    >> LEDs (Star Luxeon?)

    > HID headlights.
    >
    >> Catrike
    >> SUN 'bents

    > Carbon fiber composite splitter-plate lowracers (e.g. Velokraft NoCom)
    > - the fastest unfaired bikes in the known universe.
    >
    > --
    > Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley (For a bit?)

    It is really quite unnecessary to post a message twice for the mere purpose
    of correcting a typo. I would never take you to task for that, but maybe
    that idiot Wayne Leggett might. He seems to have nothing better to do these
    days than to proofread other's messages for typos and other trivial types of
    errors. He seems not to realize that there is no one on this newsgroup for
    the most part except idiots like him. Therefore it is not necessary to be
    letter perfect. Why throw pearls before swine?

    It goes without saying that if I were writing an article for the Atlantic
    Monthly it would be well written and letter perfect, but when I know that
    only an idiot like Wayne Leggett is going to read me, then I can be as
    sloppy as he is. It is very important to bear in mind one's audience. If
    they are idiots (like Wayne Leggett), then you descend to his level. If they
    are intelligent (like Ed Dolan the Great), then you ascend to my level.
    Elementary, my dear Watson!

    Regards,

    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
    aka