Most steep, asphalt drive on the world

I did a race one time with a 90% brick climb in it one time. We all
crashed into it like it was a wall.

triumph wrote:
> I did a race one time with a 90% brick climb in it one time. We all
> crashed into it like it was a wall.

I've seen that happen lots of times. Mostly in Road Runner cartoons.

k.papai wrote:

> All your base are belong to us!

What you say?

Richard Adams wrote:
> k.papai wrote:
>
>> All your base are belong to us!
>>

> What you say?

What you say!

Somebody set us up the bomb!

sonarrat wrote:

> Richard Adams wrote:
>
>> k.papai wrote:
>>
>>> All your base are belong to us!
>>>

>> What you say?

> What you say!
>
> Somebody set us up the bomb!

Take off every 'zig' !!

Filbert is creepy because in most cars as you pull up to the edge, you
can't see any road in front of you over the hood.

David Letterman visited Filbert Street in 2001 and rolled a bunch of
stuff down it -- pumpkins or huge zucchini/squash? Maybe super balls
or ping pong balls?

I cannot say however if Main Screen are Turn On, or Set us Up the Bomb.
Damn.

-Ken

k.papai wrote:

> David Letterman visited Filbert Street in 2001 and rolled a bunch of
> stuff down it -- pumpkins or huge zucchini/squash? Maybe super balls
> or ping pong balls?

For great justice!

Andrew F Martin a écrit :

> Filbert is creepy because in most cars as you pull up to the edge, you
> can't see any road in front of you over the hood.

As many people who were passengers in my car can confirm.

-ilan

[email protected] says...

>Andrew F Martin a =E9crit :

>> Filbert is creepy because in most cars as you pull up to the edge, you
>> can't see any road in front of you over the hood.

>As many people who were passengers in my car can confirm.

The key is to not "pull up to the edge". Hit that sucker at speed.