Most tasteless jersey ...

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

> "Bob Schwartz" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Kyle Legate wrote:

> > > "Sie sind ein Geschoepfwurst." Damn, two days. I got Warren beat.
> >
> > OK, let's move on to part B. Theories of law, monetary policy, or cunnilingus.
>
> For cunnilingus, we should turn to the expert, heather halvorson.

damn it, henry!! if we ever meet i'm forcing you to go down on me just out of sheer peevishness.
skaters have amazingly strong thighs- don't think you can get away.

heather
ps. sorry if this stupid message appears multiple times. my isp is new and my messages keep stalling

"heather halvorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

> > > OK, let's move on to part B. Theories of law, monetary policy, or cunnilingus.
> >
> > For cunnilingus, we should turn to the expert, heather halvorson.
>
> damn it, henry!! if we ever meet i'm forcing you to go down on me just out of sheer peevishness.
> skaters have amazingly strong thighs- don't think you can get away.

Sorry, but I am going to have to demand that you perform OS on me. Otherwise, no go.

heather halvorson wrote:

> Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

> > > OK, let's move on to part B. Theories of law, monetary policy, or cunnilingus.
> >
> > For cunnilingus, we should turn to the expert, heather halvorson.
>
> damn it, henry!! if we ever meet i'm forcing you to go down on me just out of sheer peevishness.
> skaters have amazingly strong thighs- don't think you can get away.
>
> heather

Is someone looking for a cunning linguist?

Bob Schwartz wrote:

> David Ryan <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Is someone looking for a cunning linguist?
>
> It only takes two months to become fluent. Gotta really dive into it though.
>
> Bob Schwartz [email protected]

If you 'really dive into it', it can take considerably less time than that ;-)

In article <[email protected]>, Khoomei <[email protected]> wrote:

> This was on the GearZone on OLN Sportszone. Now this is borderline funny. I can't see myself
> wearing it into 7-11 though, especially at $74.95.
> http://www.nashbar.com/profile_moreimages.cfm?category=137&subcategory=1207&sk u=8888&brand=

You know the story, right? It's a breakfast cereal that was available in the 1960s and had a cult
following. You can now order it (along with everything else) from their (Post's?) web store.

> Here's some real eye candy:
> http://www.worldcycling.com/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=WCP&Product_Cod e=TM03JBS
>
> Only $99.95 for this jersey
> http://www.worldcycling.com/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=WCP&Product_Cod e=TM03JBJ

I don't think even Fabrizio Mazzoleni himself could look good wearing the complete Jelly Belly
outfit in those last two links.

"Uh, Kind like we have expect the many illegal hispanic immigrants to learn english so much that
we've began changing some street signs and most small signs to bi-lingual?"

One thing you need to remember about America though, is that no one is recquired to learn English. There is no official langauge in the US. There are plenty of legal immigrants who don't speak english either. Now, it is a huge inconvienience to not know English, but part of what makes America great, is it was set up to let people keep there traditions and hold on to their heritage.

I think we should have more bi-lingual signs, Spanish is the second most spoken languages in the world I believe, it would be great to have a country that could speak both English and Spanish. Now, ebonics is not even an official language, and many people who "speak" it, wouldn't dare claim it as such.
-Chris

by FAR the stoopidest and worst jersey, and the one that could endanger lance and the posties
physically, is the arrogant idiotic one that says something like "Tour de Yanks, USA-dominated since
1999". at least its not a team jersey! jc