Mother's day gift ???

celia123

Sep 10, 2007
I am looking to buy a gift thats not the norm, something a bit unusal, something that says i love and i care for you, can you give me some ideas?

Thanks very much...

According to me, you can gift a dinner on mothers day for your mom, or gift vouchers, household items, home furnishings, apparels, but according to me best gift is a dinner, going whole family together, this will make your mom very happy. For more gift ideas please refer below a sale about Mother's Day gift, there are many good ideas for mother’s day gift. You can get some advice from them.

I always send my mom a handwritten card telling her how much I lover her and she means to me. Make a beautiful Card with your feelings towards her. This will surely touch her heart. This is my last year gift to my loving mother..

I have joined this site today, and unfortunately mother's day is over.
however, I gifted a traditional Balochi style (Balochistan is one provine of Pakistan) bracelet to my mom. That was a hand made, silver based with antique stones. that was our traditional bracelet. She loves antique and traditional jewelery, and she liked my gift :)

make one up said:
I have joined this site today, and unfortunately mother's day is over.
however, I gifted a traditional Balochi style (Balochistan is one provine of Pakistan) bracelet to my mom. That was a hand made, silver based with antique stones. that was our traditional bracelet. She loves antique and traditional jewelery, and she liked my gift :)

Welcome to the Forum. Glad you Mother liked her gift.