Motivation for Dave_G

2LAP

Feb 22, 2002
Reading Dave_G's posts its clear that he has made a lot of progress since starting riding, but as some additional motivation...

1. How much progress have you made in the last year?
2. How much progress since you started cycling?

Any info:
- from new and experianced cyclists
- objective (e.g. TT times, race performances, etc.) and subjective measures (e.g. how you feel)
- on health (e.g. BP) or performance (e.g. race performances, century times, etc.)

At the end of 2002 I was an E grader, in the past year I have over 25 victories including 2nd in State titles, Metropolitan Championship, about 10 opens and probaly would be in top 10 in country if not for injury at Nationals.

Originally posted by Sprinter_989
At the end of 2002 I was an E grader, in the past year I have over 25 victories including 2nd in State titles, Metropolitan Championship, about 10 opens and probaly would be in top 10 in country if not for injury at Nationals.

You fast-twitch muscle fibre guys really freak me out!

As for me, such improvement would be literally mind-blowing without serious doses of bull test or whale sperm or something...

i did a 5k tt in 8:01. i want to get it to about 7:30 in a year. i also want to get my 40 k tt to about 1:05 too. i'm not sure where i am on 40k but i'm sure it's about 1:10.

good luck to everyone else.

BTW why has my title (on the left in that little screen) changed from Junior member to senior member???