Motivational Thoughts

rossoreduk

Oct 10, 2003
Hey
something i've been doing a lot recently is slaping that ROCKY eye of the tiger song on my mp3 player on continuous........

i feel it gives me the edge to climb those gradients a lil bit faster....but what really works is venting ones anger against the pathetic cocks of this world like George W.....so I conclude, when ur struggling up that hill and ur legs turn to jelly think of that wally and u'll do it.....

Originally posted by rossoreduk
Hey
something i've been doing a lot recently is slaping that ROCKY eye of the tiger song on my mp3 player on continuous........

i feel it gives me the edge to climb those gradients a lil bit faster....but what really works is venting ones anger against the pathetic cocks of this world like George W.....so I conclude, when ur struggling up that hill and ur legs turn to jelly think of that wally and u'll do it.....

That does it for me, also. Speaking of motivational music, check out the latest album by Kraftwerk, "Tour de France Soundtracks" You can download everysong for free on soulseek.com.

hey dude soulseek doesnt work?? just tried it? also recommend me some more song please? thanks

hey dude soulseek doesnt work?? just tried it? also recommend me some more song please? thanks

I'll get back to you later on how to get soulseek. There shouldn't be any problems. I have downloaded the most obscure music from soulseek. I also download movies, about one per night, and it's all free. Its designed so that no one person can get into trouble for ripping off the music and movie industry. Power to the People! Anyway, there are literally thousands of songs and music I could recommend. What do you like? And what is a "wally"? Is that like a "tally wacker" or "**** face"?

LOL @ wally! yeah its one of those......hey im intrested in this soulseek please help me out! i download but it takes ages! surely u can do this fav. for a fellow cyclist? i'll give u a turn of my Colnago C-50! (im on broadband)

Hey

I hate to sound like a kill joy, BUT having been hit by car and so many near misses I don't want to count. The only time I listen to music is on an indoor trainer.

Sorry to sound like an old fuddy duddy. Sorry about George W I didn't vote for him (neither did the majority of US citizens either, I think we need to bring democracy to the US before we worry about other places)