Motorist Sees the Light!!!

oilfreeandhappy

Guest
The driver pulled his SUV out of the gas station, after spending $70 to
fill the tank. He entered the roadway, frustrated by the
bumper-to-bumper traffic, and resigned himself to wait it out. To the
right, a cyclist zipped by with a T-Shirt that read "Oil-Free and
Happy". The motorist thought to himself, "There's got to be a better
way."

Make a BOLD Statement with Original Artwork "Oil-Free and Happy" and