Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

mount astrale 8 with aerobars

Started by FamilyRider · · Last activity · 2 posts · 817 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
21 May 2004
Last activity
23 May 2004
Original author
FamilyRider
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
817
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am installing my Cateye Astrale 8 on my road bike. I currently have Aerobars -

    I could remove my aerobars

    or

    buy a aerobar mount.

    Does anyone have any other suggestions??

  2. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by FamilyRider
    I am installing my Cateye Astrale 8 on my road bike. I currently have Aerobars -

    I could remove my aerobars

    or

    buy a aerobar mount.

    Does anyone have any other suggestions??

    Profile makes an aerobar computer mount which I have not used, but that's one possiblity.

    I would recommend a Cronometro Nob. You can get them at various shops and online. They're unbeatable for mounting in unusual places. I've used them to mount computers, lights, my horn, etc. Check out Peter White Cycles. He's a big fan.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.