Mount Falcon ~Video~

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

> Warning:
>
> The camera was having severe problems during this shoot. I only had the
> bullet cam with me and it was fogging up. That plus the cable was loose
> at times. Watch it at your own discretion. The music is poignant.
>
> http://www.schnauzers.ws/falcon.wmv (38 MB)

LMAO :) Do you you mean because it was from the moving pictures album He
He! Bet old MastuBATOR will love that one ;-)

It had the Penthouse effect! :)

--
- Zilla
Cary, NC USA

news:[email protected]...

Gary Millman wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>
> > Warning:
> >
> > The camera was having severe problems during this shoot. I only had the
> > bullet cam with me and it was fogging up. That plus the cable was loose
> > at times. Watch it at your own discretion. The music is poignant.
> >
> > http://www.schnauzers.ws/falcon.wmv (38 MB)
> >

> LMAO :) Do you you mean because it was from the moving pictures album He
> He! Bet old MastuBATOR will love that one ;-)

Uh, the song isn't good for aggressive MTBing, and seeing how you're a
Newbon trying to role play me by using this alias, I can just say
"continue on retard, you're a loser and ruined RUSH by your simply
being alive and them feeling sorry for you of which to befriend you".

LIBERATOR wrote:

> Gary Millman wrote:
>> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>>
>> > Warning:
>> >
>> > The camera was having severe problems during this shoot. I only had
>> > the
>> > bullet cam with me and it was fogging up. That plus the cable was
>> > loose
>> > at times. Watch it at your own discretion. The music is poignant.
>> >
>> > http://www.schnauzers.ws/falcon.wmv (38 MB)
>> >

>> LMAO :) Do you you mean because it was from the moving pictures album He
>> He! Bet old MastuBATOR will love that one ;-)

> Uh, the song isn't good for aggressive MTBing, and seeing how you're a
> Newbon trying to role play me by using this alias, I can just say
> "continue on retard, you're a loser and ruined RUSH by your simply
> being alive and them feeling sorry for you of which to befriend you".

There is only one retard playing games here bucko. Glad to see you
recognized your name though :)