Mount Snow DH race vid

"Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> here http://www.hcor.net/video/mtsnow03/mtsnow03_ncs_hcor.mpg The thing is humungous (132mb) and
> has some pretty gay tunes, but shows
you what DH'ing on the east coast is all about.

DH'ing? hell, those look like our XC trails ;)

> All I can say is I glad I'm on the relatively safe and sane west coast.
> --
> Slacker

My bud Charlie raced on his stinky, and said the 6" just wasn't enough. Every bump he hit he could
feel the rear of the bike hang up on, and he couldn't soften it up any more or it would bottom out
all the time. Guess its a good thing he just bought an M1 frame off a pro! He had the frame, but
didn't have a rear wheel to fit the bike so he couldn't use it.

Jon Bond

> > here http://www.hcor.net/video/mtsnow03/mtsnow03_ncs_hcor.mpg The thing is humungous (132mb) and
> > has some pretty gay tunes, but shows
> you what DH'ing on the east coast is all about.
>
> DH'ing? hell, those look like our XC trails ;)
>
> > All I can say is I glad I'm on the relatively safe and sane west coast.
> > --
> > Slacker
>
> My bud Charlie raced on his stinky, and said the 6" just wasn't enough. Every bump he hit he could
> feel the rear of the bike hang up on, and he couldn't soften it up any more or it would bottom out
> all the time. Guess its a good thing he just bought an M1 frame off a pro! He had the frame, but
> didn't have a rear wheel to fit the bike so he couldn't use it.
>
> Jon Bond

I must be spoiled up at Big Bear cause I almost have enough travel with my little i-drive (4.5") and
always thought 7" would be about perfect. After seeing that video I wouldn't settle for anything
under 10"....on second thought, screw that, it's time to dislodge some boulders and uproot some
trees http://www.canfieldbrothers.com/new_page_4.htm Now I just need the sac to match ;^ O

--
Slacker

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 14:04:05 -0700, "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote:

>here http://www.hcor.net/video/mtsnow03/mtsnow03_ncs_hcor.mpg The thing is humungous (132mb) and
>has some pretty gay tunes, but shows you what DH'ing on the east coast is all about.
>
>All I can say is I glad I'm on the relatively safe and sane west coast.

Soupy and slick with arm breaker rocks, what a combo. Thanks for passing it along.

Bill "Ahh, gotta love cable modems" Porter www.mountainbikebill.com

> The thing is humungous (132mb) and has some pretty gay tunes, but shows
you what DH'ing on the east coast is all about.

Damn. The last minute is worth watching the whole thing for.