Mountain bike accident postpones Shakespeare play

Mike Vandeman

Guest
Evolution in action AGAIN!

Mike

http://www.1xx.co.nz/stories/news.127442.html:

Mountain bike accident postpones Shakespeare play
Organisers of "Shakespeare in the Park" are apologising to the public
for the event being postponed.

Saturday night's peformance at the Riverbank Amphitheatre in Whakatane
couldn't go ahead following the leading man concussing himself prior
to the performance in a mountain biking accident.

But, Whakatane District Community Arts Council Chairman Ross Boreham
says this Summer Arts Festival event will be held on a date yet to be
confirmed.

He says it's unfortunate the event couldn't go ahead as planned.

Mr Boreham apologises to anyone who missed out.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Feb 11, 8:13 pm, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:

> Saturday night's peformance at the Riverbank Amphitheatre in Whakatane
> couldn't go ahead following the leading man concussing himself prior
> to the performance in a mountain biking accident.

Enter MACDUFF and LENNOX

MACDUFF
Was it so late, friend, ere you went to bed,
That you do lie so late?

Porter
'Faith sir, we were riding till the
second ****: and mountain biking, sir, is a great
provoker of three things.

MACDUFF
What three things does drink especially provoke?

Porter
Marry, sir, nose-painting, sleep, and
vomiting.

CC

Following up on my own post:

> MACDUFF
> What three things does drink especially provoke?

Nuts! I messed it up. Should have been:

> MACDUFF
> What three things does mlountain-biking especially provoke?

Sorry. Nothing to see here. Move along.

CC

Corvus Corvax wrote:
> Following up on my own post:
>
>> MACDUFF
>> What three things does drink especially provoke?

> Nuts! I messed it up. Should have been:
>
>> MACDUFF
>> What three things does mlountain-biking especially provoke?

Clearly not splel cheque

> Sorry. Nothing to see here. Move along.

At least it doesn't provoke urine ;-)

Shawn

"Corvus Corvax" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Following up on my own post:
>
>> MACDUFF
>> What three things does drink especially provoke?

> Nuts! I messed it up. Should have been:
>
>> MACDUFF
>> What three things does Vandeman especially provoke?

fixed.

On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 18:59:06 -0800 (PST), Corvus Corvax
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On Feb 11, 8:13 pm, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> Saturday night's peformance at the Riverbank Amphitheatre in Whakatane
>> couldn't go ahead following the leading man concussing himself prior
>> to the performance in a mountain biking accident.

>Enter MACDUFF and LENNOX
>
>MACDUFF
>Was it so late, friend, ere you went to bed,
>That you do lie so late?
>
>Porter
>'Faith sir, we were riding till the
>second ****: and mountain biking, sir, is a great
>provoker of three things.
>
>MACDUFF
>What three things does drink especially provoke?
>
>Porter
>Marry, sir, nose-painting,

Didn't you mean "nose-planting"?

sleep, and

On Feb 12, 8:26 pm, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:

> Didn't you mean "nose-planting"?

That's the spirit! How about:

MACDUFF
What three things does mountain biking especially provoke?

Porter
Marry, sir, face-planting, bleeding, and
vomiting.

CC

On Feb 12, 8:43 pm, Corvus Corvax <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Feb 12, 8:26 pm, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > Didn't you mean "nose-planting"?

> That's the spirit! How about:
>
> MACDUFF
> What three things does mountain biking especially provoke?
>
> Porter
> Marry, sir, face-planting, bleeding, and
> vomiting.
>
> CC

Banter Banter Banter...you smile with hate at others misfortunes...
Darwinism would be great if you just dropped off the radar...or maybe
mother nature would call you a hypocrit when your on the plane and
strike it down...horrible thoughts ( well...maybe a GodSend) but
basically you speak the same hate. You horrible hypocrit..

No Facts, all opinions...that's you. I am sure you have statistics
made up in your mind...so go ahead... *sigh*

On Feb 14, 9:00 am, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Banter Banter Banter...you smile with hate at others misfortunes...
> Darwinism would be great if you just dropped off the radar...or maybe
> mother nature would call you a hypocrit when your on the plane and
> strike it down...horrible thoughts ( well...maybe a GodSend) but
> basically you speak the same hate. You horrible hypocrit..

Thou gleeking flap-mouthed infection! Thou errant *****-eared
murderous coward! Thou churlish tickle-brained canker-blossom!

Oh, you are sick of self-love, my friend, and taste
with a distempered appetite. To be generous,
guiltless and of free disposition, is to take those
things for bird-bolts that you deem cannon-bullets:
there is no slander in an allowed fool, though he do
nothing but rail; nor no railing in a known discreet
man, though he do nothing but reprove.

CC

> Thou gleeking flap-mouthed infection! Thou errant *****-eared
> murderous coward! Thou churlish tickle-brained canker-blossom!
>
> Oh, you are sick of self-love, my friend, and taste
> with a distempered appetite. To be generous,
> guiltless and of free disposition, is to take those
> things for bird-bolts that you deem cannon-bullets:
> there is no slander in an allowed fool, though he do
> nothing but rail; nor no railing in a known discreet
> man, though he do nothing but reprove.
>
> CC

If you enjoy language bardian you may enjoy a
Shakespearian version of "Who's On First."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaGHVWKrcpQ&feature=related

speak the same hate. You horrible hypocrit..

> Thou gleeking flap-mouthed infection! Thou errant *****-eared
> murderous coward! Thou churlish tickle-brained canker-blossom!
>
> Oh, you are sick of self-love, my friend, and taste
> with a distempered appetite. To be generous,
> guiltless and of free disposition, is to take those
> things for bird-bolts that you deem cannon-bullets:
> there is no slander in an allowed fool, though he do
> nothing but rail; nor no railing in a known discreet
> man, though he do nothing but reprove.
>
> CC

My oh My...Flattery will get you everywhere!

~Magua~
I...thee that suffers the slings and arrows of outrageous
fortune....If only with Mike Vanderman we could declare....
Out Out you long winded Un-brief Candle....for he is a flax-wench