Mountain Bike called Oscar

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Julian Glass, Mar 14, 2003.

  1. Julian Glass

    Julian Glass Guest

    Bought this bike from an Auction TV channel but there is no assembly manual. Anyone heard of
    them please?

    Tags:

  2. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "Julian Glass" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Bought this bike from an Auction TV channel but there is no assembly
    manual.
    > Anyone heard of them please?

    I rode the "Felix" model once, but found it rather finnicky (sp?)...

    Bill "maybe there'll be an infomercial on during the Academy Awards?" S.

  3. On Fri, 14 Mar 2003 20:51:53 +0000, Julian Glass did issue forth:

    > Bought this bike from an Auction TV channel but there is no assembly manual. Anyone heard of
    > them please?

    Never heard of them, but as a rule a bike is a bike is a bike.

    Try looking here, it should give you a few pointers:

    http://www.parktool.com/repair_help/FAQindex.shtml

  4. Julian Glass

    Julian Glass Guest

    Many thanks, Huw