Mountain Bike + Digital Art Based Designs

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Andrew Welch, Oct 23, 2004.

  1. Andrew Welch

    Andrew Welch Guest

    Hi i am a mountain biker from York in the UK.
    If you have time please go on my website and view the designs inspired
    by mountain biking and vote for your favourites. Thanks!.
    http://www.truefocus.uko2.co.uk/shopthumb.htm. Just want to see what
    people's opinion of them are. Cheers.

    Tags:

  2. Andrew Welch wrote:
    > Hi i am a mountain biker from York in the UK.
    > If you have time please go on my website and view the designs inspired
    > by mountain biking and vote for your favourites. Thanks!.
    > http://www.truefocus.uko2.co.uk/shopthumb.htm. Just want to see what
    > people's opinion of them are. Cheers.

    I like the chain ring.

    Bill "wish I'd seen that BEFORE getting the tattoo" S.

  3. jaz

    jaz New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2003
    Really liked the "Life is better behind bars" one, well it made me laugh anyway :D