Mountain bike or roadie

Personally, I prefer mountain biking. I think there is more adventure in mountain biking, and it's more adrenaline fueled

rtd131 said:
Personally, I prefer mountain biking. I think there is more adventure in mountain biking, and it's more adrenaline fueled
Road bike. I like to go long distances and just kind of contemplate as I ride, which I find mountain biking requires too much attention for.

i just ride...but i do all my riding on a mountain bike. i can't afford more than one, so it has to be the most versatile i can get.

080829k said:
公司以北京最底价的价格为您提供高质量的服务,疏通管道始终坚持,保质,保量,客户是上帝。

本公司以“一切以客户满意为标准,管道疏通以信誉求发展,以质量求生存。”的服务理念,北京管道疏通受到各大小企业及家庭客户的广泛好评,与众多企业单位达成合作。

让我们携手共建一个清洁美好的环境,管道疏通留给您一种温馨的感受,满足客户的需求,北京管道疏通是我们永远的承诺
Roadie.

this thread is dead but what the heck...ROADIE!! and i used to be a die hard mountain biker so i know the best of both worlds. i d still be mt biking too but sadly my dad confiscated my mt bike when he found out I was not in fact cruising the trails behind our house but instead hitting the black trails an hour away. i came home one day after having bitten off just a tad more than I could chew and there was just no way I could pass oozing gashes and a permacoat of bruises as me having fallen off the bike riding gravel community trails.

BTW I hear no mention of that other category...where are the TRACKIES! I luv you guys but I cant call myself one of you because as of yet I have no track bike. That will change soon though!

HAHA no one will ever read this but thats ok

I am more of a roadie. I think the mountains are for hiking not biking. But good for those who love doing it.

I prefer road bike since they are most likely lighter to paddle having thinner tires and lighter frame.

What about asking some girls?
I am more of a mountain cycling. I adore mountains and everything they represent. I hate boring flat roads, no excitement there. I love to tire myself and i love how my adrenaline works when I ride downhill.

I do both, but I haven't done mountain biking in a long time, I've been stuck in the city currently, hopefully I can go back next month.

Both, but I use my bike most of the time in city don't have a time for mountain biking. Going out for mountain biking it's looks like a seasonal occasion for me.