Mountain Bike over the Himalayas (via Everest Base Camp)

Martin Sinclair

Guest
Hi All,

Just thought you may be interested in looking at my website. Its all about cycling from
Lhasa(Tibet) to Kathmandu(Nepal) via Everest Base camp.

Loads of pics on there you you people, i have the negative of the 400+ pics if anyone wants a
better detailed pic send to them.

http://www.lhasa-2-kathmandu.co.uk

Sign the guestbook and let me know what you think about it please.

Cheers Mart

"martin sinclair" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi All,
>
> Just thought you may be interested in looking at my website. Its all about cycling from
> Lhasa(Tibet) to Kathmandu(Nepal) via Everest Base camp.
>
> Loads of pics on there you you people, i have the negative of the 400+
pics
> if anyone wants a better detailed pic send to them.
>
> http://www.lhasa-2-kathmandu.co.uk
>
> Sign the guestbook and let me know what you think about it please.

Didier will be happy to see this.

Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:

> "martin sinclair" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> http://www.lhasa-2-kathmandu.co.uk

> Didier will be happy to see this.

Very happy. It does not apply to this specific report, but I am always amazed when reading other
people's trip report at how miserable a time they seemed to have. I am glad to see nothing
negative here!

Didier

--
Didier A Depireux [email protected] [email protected] 685 W.Baltimore Str
http://neurobiology.umaryland.edu/depireux.htm Anatomy and Neurobiology Phone: 410-706-1272 (off)

what is the report on Dider?

news:[email protected]...