Mountain bike rides- Balkans PICS)))))))

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Nino K., Jul 20, 2003.

  1. Nino K.

    Nino K. Guest

    Hi, here is gallery of pictures from Mtn bike ride in Durmitor- Monte Negro. I ride it during the
    June 2002. See on www.pbase.com/bikebosnia

    Some older pictures on www.pbase.com/kliponino

    Nino K. Bike Bosnia

    Tags:

  2. Pete Jones

    Pete Jones Guest

    On 20 Jul 2003 14:04:15 -0700, [email protected] (Nino K.) blathered:

    >Hi, here is gallery of pictures from Mtn bike ride in Durmitor- Monte Negro. I ride it during the
    >June 2002. See on www.pbase.com/bikebosnia
    >
    >Some older pictures on www.pbase.com/kliponino

    I've just handed in my notice - I figure three months of work a year is enough for any sane person.
    One of the options I'm considering for the autumn is cycling down through Eastern Europe to
    Istanbul. I'd be looking for dirt roads to ride through an area, rather than tarmac - I'll have a
    look at the pics and may be in touch.

    Pete
    ----
    http://www.btinternet.com/~peteajones/

  3. Lefty

    Lefty Guest

    Nino K. wrote:
    > Hi, here is gallery of pictures from Mtn bike ride in Durmitor- Monte Negro. I ride it during the
    > June 2002. See on www.pbase.com/bikebosnia
    >
    > Some older pictures on www.pbase.com/kliponino

    Very beautiful. Funny though, it immediately reminds me of this dumb old movie ... they must have
    filmed somewhere nearby(?)

    http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/Force10FromNavarone-1007689/reviews.php

  4. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On 20 Jul 2003 14:04:15 -0700, [email protected] (Nino K.) wrote:

    >Hi, here is gallery of pictures from Mtn bike ride in Durmitor- Monte Negro. I ride it during the
    >June 2002. See on www.pbase.com/bikebosnia
    >
    >Some older pictures on www.pbase.com/kliponino
    >
    >Nino K. Bike Bosnia

    Thanks for shareing the pics Nino. That looks like an awesome place to ride....

  5. Jd

    Jd Guest

    Pete Jones <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I've just handed in my notice - I figure three months of work a year is enough for any
    > sane person.

    Rub it in, you slacker.

    JD

  6. Pete Jones

    Pete Jones Guest

  7. Nino K.

    Nino K. Guest

    Pete Jones <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    > I've just handed in my notice - I figure three months of work a year is enough for any sane
    > person. One of the options I'm considering for the autumn is cycling down through Eastern Europe
    > to Istanbul. I'd be looking for dirt roads to ride through an area, rather than tarmac - I'll have
    > a look at the pics and may be in touch.
    >
    > Pete
    > ----
    > http://www.btinternet.com/~peteajones/

    You are welcome! Put my e-mail address in your address book! Don’t hesitate to contact me if
    you need any kind of informations to plan that trip. Hope to see you somewhere on Balkan dirt roads!

    Dave W wrote in massage:
    > Thanks for shareing the pics Nino. That looks like an awesome place to ride....

    Yes, that’s just a little part of my (undiscovered) mountain bike paradise. There are
    thousands of miles of dirt roads and single tracks that pass near beautiful mountains, lakes,
    canyons and more...