Mountain Bike Shoe

jaguar75

Apr 21, 2004
Everyone...I know this is probably not the right forum for this question but I have to ask anyway...I am having a bear of a time finding a MTB shoe in a 13.5 or 14 wide (US)...Anyone have those shoes you want to sell or know of place that has a pair?

I don't know who would stock them, but I believe that SIDI makes their shoes up to size 14 (49 euro) in standard, wide, and narrow widths. Any SIDI stockist should be able to order them for you. Any shop that has an account with Veltec (SIDI distributor) can get them.

jaguar75 said:
Everyone...I know this is probably not the right forum for this question but I have to ask anyway...I am having a bear of a time finding a MTB shoe in a 13.5 or 14 wide (US)...Anyone have those shoes you want to sell or know of place that has a pair?
How about size 15 wide? :(

Wow... where do these people come from? Hey check this out - Bush on a mountain bike! Nice try troll.

cornmufinconer said:
Mountin Bicing Is For Fags And If You Do It You A *** So Bmx Is The ****
as regards your sig; i hope you're joking.
that, or you fell headfirst off your bmx. You also seem to be unable to spell :confused:

Hi man, I would strongly recommend, as mikey said, SIDI. They are a bit pricey but they are worth the money. I've talked to guy's who own them and they are about as good as you can get. The owner of my LBS recommends them, he has had several pairs of quality cycling shoes,Nike, Shimano,pearl imuzi but he has a preference for SIDI. Personally I own a pair of pearl imuzi [sp?] I got on sale for 70$ @ performance. That's about all I'm going to spend on cycling shoes b/c I'm a teenager & my shoe size is always changing. As we know cycling shoes are supposed to be a bit snug, and I've already out grown a pair& I only have had them about 8 months. Well I'm speaking of road shoes here, but I think his mt. bike shoe is a SIDI also.

ryan_velo. said:
quality cycling shoes,Nike, Shimano,pearl imuzi but he has a preference for SIDI. Personally I own a pair of pearl imuzi [sp?]
i wouldn't call nike a quality brand, but wotever.

btw, its Pearl Izumi.

I"ve got a line on some 14's but they fit like 13.5's.
PM me if interested