Mountain bikes are primary targets for Al Qaeda snipers ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Bruno Beam

Guest
The Taliban and Al Qaeda terrorists are hiding in all the mountains
and they like to shoot mountain bikers with their sniper rifles !!!

Beware !!!

* Bruno Beam <[email protected]>:
> The Taliban and Al Qaeda terrorists are hiding in all the mountains
> and they like to shoot mountain bikers with their sniper rifles !!!
>
> Beware !!!

Ohh please stop giving mike ideas. He has enough problems with reality
as it is.

Jason

Bruno Beam wrote:
> The Taliban and Al Qaeda terrorists are hiding in all the mountains
> and they like to shoot mountain bikers with their sniper rifles !!!

"Chilling!"

On 13 Dec 2004 00:11:24 -0800, Bruno Beam
<[email protected]> wrote:

> The Taliban and Al Qaeda terrorists are hiding in all the mountains
> and they like to shoot mountain bikers with their sniper rifles !!!
>
> Beware !!!

Your wife is calling you (from the bathrom); she needs help
http://tinyurl.com/wn0

--
Slacker

Slacker wrote:
> On 13 Dec 2004 00:11:24 -0800, Bruno Beam
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> The Taliban and Al Qaeda terrorists are hiding in all the mountains
>> and they like to shoot mountain bikers with their sniper rifles !!!
>>
>> Beware !!!

> Your wife is calling you (from the bathrom); she needs help
> http://tinyurl.com/wn0

Tub Girl Warning!!!

> On 13 Dec 2004 00:11:24 -0800, Bruno Beam
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > The Taliban and Al Qaeda terrorists are hiding in all the mountains
> > and they like to shoot mountain bikers with their sniper rifles !!!
> >
> > Beware !!!

> Your wife is calling you (from the bathrom); she needs help
> http://tinyurl.com/wn0
>
> --
> Slacker

Brother...That was even too raunchy for rotten dot com.

Goodoz
Scarred and Recovering from Dry Heaves

Slacker wrote:
> On 13 Dec 2004 00:11:24 -0800, Bruno Beam
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> The Taliban and Al Qaeda terrorists are hiding in all the mountains
>> and they like to shoot mountain bikers with their sniper rifles !!!
>>
>> Beware !!!

> Your wife is calling you (from the bathrom); she needs help
> http://tinyurl.com/wn0

Never again will I utter the words "I've seen it all" 8^o

Mike - and they shut down Goatse?!

Michael Dart wrote:
> Slacker wrote:
>> On 13 Dec 2004 00:11:24 -0800, Bruno Beam
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> The Taliban and Al Qaeda terrorists are hiding in all the mountains
>>> and they like to shoot mountain bikers with their sniper rifles !!!
>>>
>>> Beware !!!

>> Your wife is calling you (from the bathrom); she needs help
>> http://tinyurl.com/wn0

> Never again will I utter the words "I've seen it all" 8^o
>
> Mike - and they shut down Goatse?!

Ha! goat.cx lives!
--
Phil, Squid-in-Training