Mountain Biking climbing with new demographics

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 00:53:28 GMT, [email protected] (Bill Porter) wrote:

.On Mon, 17 Mar 2003 23:40:49 GMT, "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote: . . .>Bill "old fart who
rides <SNIP>" S. .> . .I firmly support your statement! :)

Yeah, especially the part about "fart".

.Bill "Been known to follow Sorni on occasion" Porter .www.mountainbikebill.com

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On 19 Mar 2003 15:34:42 GMT, BB <[email protected]> wrote:

.On 19 Mar 2003 06:45:16 -0800, Terri Alvillar wrote: .> BB <[email protected]> wrote: . .>>
In both cases, I was .>> moving about the same speed that they were (slowly enough to have a .>>
foot on the ground). . .> At least you admit you have instilled fear in, and endangered, others .>
while mountain biking. . .This is twice now in this thread that you've shown that you are so bent
.that you don't even pay attention to the thread. I made it clear that I .was moving the same speed
as them - thus they would have been equally ."endangered" if I had been walking, i.e. not at all. .
.> You fail to account for the multitudes .> (hundreds in our county alone) of hikers and
equestrians who have .> ABANDONED trails which mountain bikers use due to fear and danger. . .And
you fail to account for the multitudes (hundreds in our county alone) .of hikers and equestrians who
chose to use multi-use trails when they have .single-use trails in the same park (the SAME point I
discussed in my post, .but you apparently were unable to read that as well). . .I made two points;
you responded to both by pretending I said something .completely opposite. If you can't carry on a
conversation, perhaps you .should disable your reply key. Of course, I expect you're just being a
.troll (giving you the benefit of the doubt that you might not be a .complete idiot).

Don't pay him any mind. This is what mountain bikers do to ANYONE who tells the truth about their
selfish, destructive sport.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

> On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 00:53:28 GMT, [email protected]
(Bill
> Porter) wrote:
>
> .On Mon, 17 Mar 2003 23:40:49 GMT, "Sorni" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> . . .>Bill "old fart who rides <SNIP>" S. .> . .I firmly support your statement! :)
>
> Yeah, especially the part about "fart".
>
> .Bill "Been known to follow Sorni on occasion" Porter .www.mountainbikebill.com

LOL...Mike yer killin' me!!!

MD