Mountain Biking In Israel

"Dave Stocker" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "JD" <[email protected]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:[email protected]...
> > B a r r y B u r k e J r . <Keep it in the [email protected]> wrote
> in message news:<[email protected]>...

> > > Or a flak jacket.
> >
> > Or Uzi.
> >

> Perhaps Pete Fagerlin could help you rig up a helmet mount for that Uzi.

I wouldn't need a helmet mount if previously able to live fire a GAU-5A while rappeling from a UH-1
"Aussie Style". An Uzi from a MTB is easy after that.

JD all I'd need to see is the rag

"iddqdATworldonline.dk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> supabonbon wrote:
> > Sorry, just going to see my grandmother and do some sightseeing. But thanks for the troll!
>
> What can I say. I hope you have a good ride I'm just a "little" ****** theese days seeing Bush
> claim he's doing something for peace when it's little more than gestures. So while I know this is
> OT it's not something that I will not comment on.
>
> From what I understand here in EU the news coverage in the US, at least from what I can pick up
> on CNN, is very biased towards making Palenstine s that are fighting to have their land look like
> pure evil and the Israeli soldiers using gunships and tanks on stone throwers like pure heroes.
>
> I don't think there is such a thing as black or white in the conflict, but I'm pretty sure people
> only become suicide bombers if the feel sure they have no future and that their sacrifice may help
> thoose that are left behind.
>
> Israel is litteraly importing people, from russia mostly, to live and establish settelments and I
> find it very ironic that they call the palestines terrorists when thinking about how they
> established Israel in the first place - back then they were the onces using terror tactics.
>
> Regards
>
> Bruno

Wow. You've seen through all the deception of the biased, big-nosed, Jew-run American media (even
though CNN is largely owned by Saudi Princes, no?) I was hoping that our secret Zionist plot
wouldn't leak out, but you've popped it. I was actually going to talk to my grandmother about our
plans to take over Denmark. You big brain, Bruno!

/s

> supabonbon wrote:
> > Sorry, just going to see my grandmother and do some sightseeing. But thanks for the troll!
>
> What can I say. I hope you have a good ride I'm just a "little" ****** theese days seeing Bush
> claim he's doing something for peace when it's little more than gestures. So while I know this is
> OT it's not something that I will not comment on.
>
> From what I understand here in EU the news coverage in the US, at least from what I can pick up
> on CNN, is very biased towards making Palenstine s that are fighting to have their land look like
> pure evil and the Israeli soldiers using gunships and tanks on stone throwers like pure heroes.
>
> I don't think there is such a thing as black or white in the conflict, but I'm pretty sure people
> only become suicide bombers if the feel sure they have no future and that their sacrifice may help
> thoose that are left behind.
>
> Israel is litteraly importing people, from russia mostly, to live and establish settelments and I
> find it very ironic that they call the palestines terrorists when thinking about how they
> established Israel in the first place - back then they were the onces using terror tactics.
>
> Regards
>
> Bruno

The curent joke is that Bush is threatening war on Iran because they might be developing nuclear
weapons, but I don't see him wailing on the Israleis for already having them. I guess it's ok so
long as they buy their parts from the USA.
--