Mountain Biking Is DANGEROUS!

Mike Vandeman wrote:

>Thanks for showing us that you haven't a clue what evolution is all about!

Ya wanna bet?

> Look up Darwin Award, and then award it to yourself.

Since the supercilious digression you mention refers to those who are no longer with us, your
directive is as impossible as it is incredible.

--
When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there
is tyranny. Thomas Jefferson

Elvis <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Elvis <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> > news:<[email protected]>...

> > working
> > auto
> > those
> > > >

> > > OK dipshitshaun
> > >
> > > Mike:
> > >
> > > 1. How successful was you "8 year" fight, and how succesful is the current one?

> > > 2. IS the ONLY way you are really invovled in this bowel movement of yours is to post
> > > moronic messages on the internet?

> > otherwise
> > > >

> > > There dipshitshaun: better?
> > >
> > > LSV
> >
> > Your grammar is atrocious, your reading comprehension terrible, and that makes me a dipshit?
> > Like hell - there are other reasons that I'm a disphit.........
> >

> > Good luck with your pathetic troll baiting.
> >

> > Shaun aRe
>
> Define my bad grammar dipshitshaun>?...

"1. How successful was you "8 year" fight, and how succesful is the current one?"

"2. IS the ONLY way you are really invovled in this bowel movement of yours is to post moronic
messages on the internet?"

I love the irony of that last one, heheheheh.......

> or my interpretation on a newsgroup post as being incomprensible>?

Another fine example, heheheh......

> ...my, my, dipshitshaun: you are big on yourself, aren't you?

Nope, I hate me. It really sucks being me.

> Typical of someone with "Small Man's Syndrome", though....

I do actually have an incredibly small penis, maybe that's why you're such an idiot?

Shaun aRe - "Woe is me!", heheheh.........

On Wed, 21 May 2003 14:19:05 GMT, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:

[the usual **** including...]

>P.S. I wonder why they need an autopsy? It is obvious that the cause of death is TERMINAL
> STUPIDITY!

I used to work for a guy whose 17-year-old son was killed hiking in a wilderness area. Dangerous,
that hiking, someone gets killed in that area most years. Clearly the cause of death was terminal
stupidity - I wonder if I should give Harvey a call and let him know?

Mike, I really hope that some day you'll learn to masturbate so you can give yourself pleasure
without having to pollute Usenet.

Guy
===
dynamic DNS permitting)