Mountain Biking Survey

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jose R. Aragon, Mar 6, 2003.

  1. Fellow Bikers,

    I'm an MBA student at the Kellogg School of Management doing some research on a potential business
    idea. If you have a few minutes (10 or less) to take an on-line survey I'd appreciate it.

    The survey is resident on a Northwestern University server and I have no way of tracking you down if
    you click the survey link below:

    http://www9.kellogg.nwu.edu/student/jaragon2003/jaragon2003%21Run%20Flat%20M
    tn%20Bike%20Tires.poll.html

    If you have any questions for me, I can be reached at jaragon2003 at kellogg.northwestern.edu.

    Thanks, Jose

    Jose R. Aragon, Jr. Toigo Fellow, Class of 2003
    J.L. Kellogg School of Management Northwestern University

    Tags:

  2. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Jose R. Aragon Jr. wrote:
    > Fellow Bikers,
    >
    > I'm an MBA student at the Kellogg School of Management doing some research on a potential business
    > idea. If you have a few minutes (10 or less) to take an on-line survey I'd appreciate it.

    "blazing your own trail" as a survery option?

    get real.

    penny

  3. Penny says:

    >"blazing your own trail" as a survery option?
    >
    >get real.

    I loved the "The Status of ownership" option under "what would motivate you to buy this?" LOL!

    Steve

  4. Chris

    Chris Guest

    > I loved the "The Status of ownership" option under "what would motivate
    you to
    > buy this?" LOL!
    >
    > Steve

    Also nice was how only 13% of respondents most often road on a trail, and more people paid under
    $500 for their bikes than any other choice. Almost half get their flats on the road, and do most of
    their riding there.

    Too bad this survey is not getting a solid sampling of mountain bikers, just people with bicycles.

    Chris

  5. Pete Rissler

    Pete Rissler Guest

    "Jose R. Aragon Jr." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Fellow Bikers,
    >
    > I'm an MBA student at the Kellogg School of Management doing some research on a potential business
    > idea. If you have a few minutes (10 or less) to take an on-line survey I'd appreciate it.
    >
    > The survey is resident on a Northwestern University server and I have no
    way
    > of tracking you down if you click the survey link below:

    http://www9.kellogg.nwu.edu/student/jaragon2003/jaragon2003%21Run%20Flat%20M
    > tn%20Bike%20Tires.poll.html
    >
    > If you have any questions for me, I can be reached at jaragon2003 at kellogg.northwestern.edu.
    >
    > Thanks, Jose
    >
    > Jose R. Aragon, Jr. Toigo Fellow, Class of 2003
    > J.L. Kellogg School of Management Northwestern University

    You're a little late.

    http://www.notubes.com/

    --
    Pete Rissler http://web1.greatbasin.net/~rissler/

  6. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

    > You're a little late.
    >
    > http://www.notubes.com/

    I could be wrong (as I often am) but I believe he is talking about developing "run flat" tires which
    depend on the strength of the sidewall (no air pressure) to support the tire as opposed to
    self-sealing tires. Seems they'd have to be awful heavy and stiff.

  7. John Harlow wrote:

    > > You're a little late.
    > >
    > > http://www.notubes.com/
    >
    > I could be wrong (as I often am) but I believe he is talking about developing "run flat" tires
    > which depend on the strength of the sidewall (no air pressure) to support the tire as opposed to
    > self-sealing tires. Seems they'd have to be awful heavy and stiff.

    Kinda' like Slime? <G>

    Barry