Mountain Biking

Mountain biker from Houston Texas. The fastest I’ve been on my mountain bike is in the 80km range.

Ok I've heard many words that I like already!!!
-1- MTB: I ride MTB(KONA Blast)
-2- Old: We'll have to discuss how old you are to see who is
is really the ELDEST here,so far... :p I'm old!!!
I have a walker with front suspention,so I can get around in the Old Folks Home...Big Air Drops off of the second floor balcony.
Yeah,Hi all...
Yes a french Cannuck on wheels...
A crazy one to boot...;D
Crazy Cannuck... ::)

We'll have to discuss how old you are to see who is really the ELDEST here,so far... :p

Deroyo
Once upon a time it used to take me longer to brush my hair than to shave, now it's the other way around ;D

Deroyo
Once upon a time it used to take me longer to brush my hair than to shave, now it's the other way around ;D
I'm still there,it takes me longer to dry my hair,then to wash,dry myself and shave... ;D

ole...ole... ;)

Mountain Biker 'ere!...

WD Acid! Good choice m8.

@#$%'ng Roadies! *G*

What's happened, after reading this thread again I think the mist is slowly lifting.

I just went out to check..... and yes I do have a mountain bike :D, that bloody roadbike must have quietly subverted my mind.

It looked all lost and lonely in the back of the shed :'(, so I've taken it out, showed it the sunshine, and told it to get ready for some fun.

I'll let you know how we got on.

Just In reply to the top speeds, I have had 78kmh out of my Gary Fisher S3D and 80.6 kmh from my Claud Butler Milano, V, v windy stuff, planning to go a lot faster and hit the magic 100kmh later on this year.