Mountain lion, its territory violated, mauls interlopers in California

x-no-archive:yes

You think we can get a Mountain Lion to visit the AGC?

Why are people so incensed that mountain lions are, indeed, territorial
hunters?

Here's some tips on avoiding and dealing with cougars that aren't from
Mercury:

http://users.frii.com/mytymyk/lions/onguard.htm

Most surprising (to me) was the suggestion that you wear a hat or helmet and
paint eyeballs on the back, I assume because the big cats typically like to
stalk their prey and jump it from behind.

Armpit top-posted:
> same sort of bike ill be riding if he ever comes into my hard. he'll
> have it coming to him.

Coherency: it's what's NOT for breakfast.

Bill "proofreading one fragmented sentence shouldn't be a huge challenge" S.

"Bo Raxo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Why are people so incensed that mountain lions are, indeed, territorial
> hunters?
>
> Here's some tips on avoiding and dealing with cougars that aren't from
> Mercury:
>
> http://users.frii.com/mytymyk/lions/onguard.htm
>
> Most surprising (to me) was the suggestion that you wear a hat or helmet

and
> paint eyeballs on the back, I assume because the big cats typically like

> stalk their prey and jump it from behind.

Bring a couple dogs with you.

"Mojo Deluxe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Bo Raxo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Why are people so incensed that mountain lions are, indeed, territorial
> > hunters?
> >
> > Here's some tips on avoiding and dealing with cougars that aren't from
> > Mercury:
> >
> > http://users.frii.com/mytymyk/lions/onguard.htm

<snip>

> Bring a couple dogs with you.

Good point, the mountain lion might be hungry.

Maybe bring some mustard, too.

"Bo Raxo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:%[email protected]...

> "Mojo Deluxe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Bo Raxo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > Why are people so incensed that mountain lions are, indeed,

territorial
> > > hunters?
> > >
> > > Here's some tips on avoiding and dealing with cougars that aren't from
> > > Mercury:
> > >
> > > http://users.frii.com/mytymyk/lions/onguard.htm
> > >

> <snip>
>

> > Bring a couple dogs with you.

> Good point, the mountain lion might be hungry.
>
> Maybe bring some mustard, too.

The dogs would know something is out there, and blow its cover. Very handy
for keeping a cat preoccupied, too.

"R.M.H." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >Mountain lion, its territory violated, mauls interlopers

> using that logic we should be able to kill you for posting here?

That was SOOOOOO Perfect!!

PS. When do we start?
--
D N
I E T S

Reply to group. (Detestible spammers!)

"D H" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:L%[email protected]...
> "R.M.H." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > >Mountain lion, its territory violated, mauls interlopers

> > using that logic we should be able to kill you for posting here?

> That was SOOOOOO Perfect!!
>
> PS. When do we start?

I'll bring the beer.

Mojo Deluxe wrote:

> I'll bring the beer.

YEEEH, at least we've got something australian back into this thread.
{:-
)

just how many usergroups did this troll cross post this message to

Here at aus.bicycle, people are more concerned with swooping magpies
dugites, vicious bamboo, snakes, sun exposure, and occassional f
knuckles in cars. Unfortunate & tragic what happened to mtber's, BU
events like this seem to be extremely uncommon

-

if he comes into my yard, ill beat him over the head and steal his
bike, then drag his body into a ditch. He'll have it coming to him,
bwcause he violated my territory.

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 15:39:29 GMT, some ****wit bottom posted:

Armpit wrote:
> if he comes into my yard, ill beat him over the head and steal his
> bike, then drag his body into a ditch. He'll have it coming to him,
> bwcause he violated my territory.

What's with the capital 'h' -- careless mistake?

Bill "do double-wides HAVE yards?" S.