Mountainbike?

Darsh

Guest
Sure... it is of no context.

The first bike I sold, was the Hayabusa.

I am holding 69, 100 dollar bills in my hand. I have them folded over and banded like the
big guys do.

The bike was worth 7800.00, but I had to part from it. When the doctor says you don't ride, you
don't ride. I have learned this. I rode a bit, but I did not ride.

The Giant is next. It is a glory bike. Light, fun, ready for bumps. It is going to sell soon as
well. I will hate it as well.

I rode the Hayabusa 4 times today. I hit 150mph 6 times today. I hit ~170 once today. It was on a
sort of curve. I wore no helmet. I had shorts on. I really wanted to talk to her one last time.

I knew that she thought it was OK. She used to laugh at me. Now she only told me. I thought about
the last day. It was happening in front of me. The fastest production motorcycle ever built. I was
selling it. It was owned by someone else.

"I pulled the Tech-9 out of the mail bag. I knew that going postal would be the best thing for me.
That guy who died practically handed over his uniform. I knew he mouthed hatred."

"I fired off the first few rounds...."

RATTTTT, TATTT , TATATATTTTTTT, RAAATAAAAT..

*weep*

darsh

Darsh wrote:
> I knew that she thought it was OK. She used to laugh at me. Now she only told me. I thought about
> the last day. It was happening in front of me. The fastest production motorcycle ever built. I was
> selling it. It was owned by someone else.

I feel your pain - I think we all do.

Maybe you can get into some 4-wheel racing instead, not the same but a Catherham or Lotus 7 will
make you smile also.

Regards

Bruno

Bruno says:

>Maybe you can get into some 4-wheel racing instead, not the same but a Catherham or Lotus 7 will
>make you smile also.

Try one of these babies.....

www.tigerracing.co.uk

Follow the links to the Z100WR - quick intro as follows:

Introducing the new twin-engined Z100 and Z100WR.

The Z100, developed in association with Z Cars is fitted with two 900cc Kawasaki ZX9 engines, power
is delivered to the 225x15" rear tyres via a bespoke transfer box. The transfer box not only
combines the drive from the two engines but also provides a reverse gear.

At a recent magazine shoot-out, the fully road legal Z100 achieved a 0 to 60mph time of 3.11 seconds
and a 0 to 100 to 0 time of 12.5 seconds.

Once development work had been completed on the Z100, the four wheel drive Z100WR was put in to
development. For the WR, twin 1200cc Kawasaki ZX12 engines were used, each producing
approximately 190bhp.

In November 2001, the Z100WR posted a 0 to 60 mph time of 2.8 seconds and a 0 to 100 mph time of 6.3
seconds using road legal tyres.

Should give you some jollies, Darsh. ;-))

Steve "car pimp"

"Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Sure... it is of no context.
>
> The first bike I sold, was the Hayabusa.
>
> I am holding 69, 100 dollar bills in my hand. I have them folded over and banded like the big
> guys do.
>
> The bike was worth 7800.00, but I had to part from it. When the doctor says you don't ride, you
> don't ride. I have learned this. I rode a bit, but I did not ride.
>
> The Giant is next. It is a glory bike. Light, fun, ready for bumps. It is going to sell soon as
> well. I will hate it as well.
>
> I rode the Hayabusa 4 times today. I hit 150mph 6 times today. I hit ~170 once today. It was on a
> sort of curve. I wore no helmet. I had shorts on. I really wanted to talk to her one last time.
>
> I knew that she thought it was OK. She used to laugh at me. Now she only told me. I thought about
> the last day. It was happening in front of me. The fastest production motorcycle ever built. I was
> selling it. It was owned by someone else.
>
> "I pulled the Tech-9 out of the mail bag. I knew that going postal would be the best thing for me.
> That guy who died practically handed over his uniform. I knew he mouthed hatred."
>
> "I fired off the first few rounds...."
>
> RATTTTT, TATTT , TATATATTTTTTT, RAAATAAAAT..
>
> *weep*
>
> darsh

Sorry to see you go through that. Take up knitting? Cribbage? Reminds me when I got engaged, sold my
beloved Maxim, my classic 62 Ford, 68 caddie, all my guns, (Colt will miss me) it was as good as
getting neutered.

Paladin And thanks for checking in. Windsurfing is a standing sport, eh-GMan??

I saw a twin motorcycle engined car called the Lion on UK TV 3 months ago. Hit 2.9s 0-60 and threw a
con rod through one engine on the second run. Still it had the UK record for the fastest production
car. If I remember correctly £40000 for one. Separate or linked gear changing for front /rear
engines, each driving the respective front/rear wheels. Looked bloody ballistic, fantastic even,
still it wont handle the wet tree roots on switchbacks and cost you your driving licence due to
descending the staircase to the underpass.

Kent Still if I had the money I would have one and a superchipped Hayabusa, jet ski, RM9, Cannondale
1000 with Carbon lefty ETC...

On Sun, 15 Jun 2003 02:18:44 GMT, "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Sure... it is of no context.

You're forgiven.

>I rode the Hayabusa 4 times today. I hit 150mph 6 times today. I hit ~170 once today. It was on a
>sort of curve. I wore no helmet. I had shorts on. I really wanted to talk to her one last time.

Glad to see/hear you're still with us.

>*weep*

Stop whining.

>darsh

:-]

"Paladin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Sure... it is of no context.
> >
> > The first bike I sold, was the Hayabusa.
> >
> > I am holding 69, 100 dollar bills in my hand. I have them folded over
and
> > banded like the big guys do.
> >
> > The bike was worth 7800.00, but I had to part from it. When the doctor
says
> > you don't ride, you don't ride. I have learned this. I rode a bit, but
> > did not ride.
> >
> > The Giant is next. It is a glory bike. Light, fun, ready for bumps.
It is
> > going to sell soon as well. I will hate it as well.
> >
> > I rode the Hayabusa 4 times today. I hit 150mph 6 times today. I hit
~170
> > once today. It was on a sort of curve. I wore no helmet. I had shorts
on.
> > I really wanted to talk to her one last time.
> >
> > I knew that she thought it was OK. She used to laugh at me. Now she
only
> > told me. I thought about the last day. It was happening in front of
me.
> > The fastest production motorcycle ever built. I was selling it. It was owned by someone else.
> >
> > "I pulled the Tech-9 out of the mail bag. I knew that going postal
would be
> > the best thing for me. That guy who died practically handed over his uniform. I knew he mouthed
> > hatred."
> >
> > "I fired off the first few rounds...."
> >
> > RATTTTT, TATTT , TATATATTTTTTT, RAAATAAAAT..
> >
> > *weep*
> >
> > darsh
>
> Sorry to see you go through that. Take up knitting? Cribbage? Reminds me when I got engaged, sold
> my beloved Maxim, my classic 62 Ford, 68 caddie, all my guns, (Colt will miss me) it was as good
> as getting neutered.

I have taken up 14ers. I have 4 in the last two weeks. That makes 8. Only 46 or so to go. I am going
to attempt a Pyramid summit for the second time tomorrow, just for fun. I am not neutered, but I am
sure that at least two sections on Pyramid tomorrow will make me feel that way.

darsh

"Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<gStHa.3639$hz1.3846@sccrnsc01>...
> "Paladin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > Sure... it is of no context.
> > >
> > > The first bike I sold, was the Hayabusa.
> > >
> > > I am holding 69, 100 dollar bills in my hand. I have them folded over
> and
> > > banded like the big guys do.
> > >
> > > The bike was worth 7800.00, but I had to part from it. When the doctor
> says
> > > you don't ride, you don't ride. I have learned this. I rode a bit, but
> > > did not ride.
> > >
> > > The Giant is next. It is a glory bike. Light, fun, ready for bumps.
> It is
> > > going to sell soon as well. I will hate it as well.
> > >

> I have taken up 14ers. I have 4 in the last two weeks. That makes 8. Only 46 or so to go. I am
> going to attempt a Pyramid summit for the second time tomorrow, just for fun. I am not neutered,
> but I am sure that at least two sections on Pyramid tomorrow will make me feel that way.
>
> darsh

Sounds like yer bagging 14k+ summits, right? Have you done the hike up Mt. Rainier?

Paladin

On Sun, 15 Jun 2003 15:57:23 +0200, iddqdATworldonline.dk wrote:

> Darsh wrote:
>> I knew that she thought it was OK. She used to laugh at me. Now she only told me. I thought about
>> the last day. It was happening in front of me. The fastest production motorcycle ever built. I
>> was selling it. It was owned by someone else.
>>

> I feel your pain - I think we all do.

I'll second that.

-Bruce