"Mountainbiking is restricted often for the right reasons: Hikers need a place to find tranquility."

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Mike Vandeman, Sep 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. > His position is that even when a bike .rider is walking, he or she is still a bike rider, and
    > they are welcome
    as
    > .long as they leave the vehicle hanging on the bike rack on the back of
    the
    > .Suburban.
    >
    > BS. You aren't listening.
    >
    > .You are correct in one thing though, Mike is a moron.
    >
    > Hmmm, you sound like you are projecting....
    >

Projecting? No, I am listening to you and drawing conclusions based upon what you say and how you
    say it. You are a moron.

2. On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 12:11:47 -0700, "Jeff Strickland" <[email protected]> wrote:

.> His position is that even when a bike .> .rider is walking, he or she is still a bike rider, and
    they are welcome .as .> .long as they leave the vehicle hanging on the bike rack on the back of .the
    .> .Suburban. .> .> BS. You aren't listening. .> .> .You are correct in one thing though, Mike is a
    moron. .> .> Hmmm, you sound like you are projecting.... .> . .Projecting? No, I am listening to you
    and drawing conclusions based upon .what you say and how you say it. You are a moron.

What did I say that isn't correct? This should be good....
    ===
    I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to humans ("pure habitat"). Want to
    help? (I spent the previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

3. > . .Projecting? No, I am listening to you and drawing conclusions based upon .what you say and how
    > you say it. You are a moron.
    >
    > What did I say that isn't correct? This should be good....

A better question is, what have you said that is correct? The answer to this one is much shorter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.