"Mountainbiking is restricted often for the right reasons: Hikers need a place to find tranquility."

> His position is that even when a bike .rider is walking, he or she is still a bike rider, and
> they are welcome
as
> .long as they leave the vehicle hanging on the bike rack on the back of
the
> .Suburban.
>
> BS. You aren't listening.
>
> .You are correct in one thing though, Mike is a moron.
>
> Hmmm, you sound like you are projecting....

Projecting? No, I am listening to you and drawing conclusions based upon what you say and how you
say it. You are a moron.

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 12:11:47 -0700, "Jeff Strickland" <[email protected]> wrote:

.> His position is that even when a bike .> .rider is walking, he or she is still a bike rider, and
they are welcome .as .> .long as they leave the vehicle hanging on the bike rack on the back of .the
.> .Suburban. .> .> BS. You aren't listening. .> .> .You are correct in one thing though, Mike is a
moron. .> .> Hmmm, you sound like you are projecting.... .> . .Projecting? No, I am listening to you
and drawing conclusions based upon .what you say and how you say it. You are a moron.

What did I say that isn't correct? This should be good....
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

> . .Projecting? No, I am listening to you and drawing conclusions based upon .what you say and how
> you say it. You are a moron.
>
> What did I say that isn't correct? This should be good....

A better question is, what have you said that is correct? The answer to this one is much shorter.