Mountian Biking Morroco

I am trying to organise a mountain biking trip to the Anti Atlas
mountains in Sep / Oct for a small group ( 6 -8 ) of friends

Can anyone recomend a local guide. I have contacted various companies
in morroco but am not convinced that they have any experiance with
mountain bike trips

Any recomendations would be greatly aprechiated

Cheers

Phil

in message <[email protected]>,
[email protected] (' [email protected]') wrote:

> I am trying to organise a mountain biking trip to the Anti Atlas
> mountains in Sep / Oct for a small group ( 6 -8 ) of friends
>
> Can anyone recomend a local guide. I have contacted various companies
> in morroco but am not convinced that they have any experiance with
> mountain bike trips
>
> Any recomendations would be greatly aprechiated

Mail me (address is valid). I have a friend who does this, but I don't have
his contact details at present.

to err is human, to lisp divine
;; attributed to Kim Philby, oddly enough.

in message <[email protected]>, Simon Brooke
('[email protected]') wrote:

> in message <[email protected]>,
> [email protected] (' [email protected]') wrote:
>
>> I am trying to organise a mountain biking trip to the Anti Atlas
>> mountains in Sep / Oct for a small group ( 6 -8 ) of friends
>>
>> Can anyone recomend a local guide. I have contacted various companies
>> in morroco but am not convinced that they have any experiance with
>> mountain bike trips
>>
>> Any recomendations would be greatly aprechiated

> Mail me (address is valid). I have a friend who does this, but I don't
> have his contact details at present.

Right! The guy you want is John Fulton, at Wildcat Adventures:

http://www.wildcat-adventures.co.uk/ 01786 816 160

;; this is not a .sig