Mounting bracket for Vistalite VL400 series lights

John Knezevich

Guest
I have the battery, charging unit, and lights for a dual head light
VistaLite VL400. These parts all seem to be in good working order.
However, I have no mounting brackets for the lights. I went to
www.vistalite.com, but I could not locate any contact information for
VistaLite. Does anyone know if the mounting brackets for these lights
are still available? If they are, from where?

TIA

--
John Knez

John Knezevich said:
I have the battery, charging unit, and lights for a dual head light
VistaLite VL400. These parts all seem to be in good working order.
However, I have no mounting brackets for the lights. I went to
www.vistalite.com, but I could not locate any contact information for
VistaLite. Does anyone know if the mounting brackets for these lights
are still available? If they are, from where?

TIA

--
John Knez

Yes, what a concept to put contact information on a website.
If you have any questions about your VistaLite products, please call toll free
1-800-456-BELL
They are a division of Bell Sports Inc,. 1924 Country Road, 3000 North, Rantoul, IL 61866-9512

Vistalite 400 series..

If the light you have fits the description where the bulb is a screw on frosted
bulb and has a adjustable reflector to change the beam pattern from tight focus
to wide angle.... then this light uses the same bracket as the Vistalite Road
Toad.

The recommend natural installed position (proper balance) for this light is
under the handlebar.

Much obliged.
Nick
Sparks, NV

> I went to www.vistalite.com, but I could not locate any
> contact information for VistaLite. Does anyone know if the
> mounting brackets for these lights are still available?

Unlikely, since VL400 series was discontinued some time ago; but even if
it happens that the mounts are still available, VistaLite is notorious
for their lack of customer-level product support, so you'll have to beg
a VL dealer to enquire on your behalf. Good hunting!

daveornee wrote:
> John Knezevich Wrote:
>
>>I have the battery, charging unit, and lights for a dual head light
>>VistaLite VL400. These parts all seem to be in good working order.
>>However, I have no mounting brackets for the lights. I went to
>>www.vistalite.com, but I could not locate any contact information for
>>VistaLite. Does anyone know if the mounting brackets for these lights
>>are still available? If they are, from where?
>>
>>TIA
>>
>>--
>>John Knez

> Yes, what a concept to put contact information on a website.
> If you have any questions about your VistaLite products, please call
> toll free
> 1-800-456-BELL
> They are a division of Bell Sports Inc,. 1924 Country Road, 3000 North,
> Rantoul, IL 61866-9512

Thanks a lot for the number. Customer service at Bell was very helpful
and courteous. They're sending me a new set of brackets.

--
John Knez