moutain biking, walking, climbing, beach under the Spanish wintersun with a discount

Villa_Pico

Guest
In a great walking and climbing area in the Costa Blanca mountains lies
this beautiful B&B with spectacular views. Beaches are nearby.

Sella is a beautiful, authentic village, situated in the area of the
Aitana mountains, at the Costa Blanca. Nature here is spectacular. And
it's only 18 kilometres from the beach of Villajoyosa and not more
than 25 kilometres from Benidorm. Alicante is only 40 kilometres away.

On top of the village of Sella lies Villa Pico with its amazing views.

In Villa Pico guests have an enjoyable holiday . In Villa Pico Harco
and Benny will do everything to make you feel at home. The rooms all
offer a view over Sella, the mountains and the sea. In the morning
continental breakfast is served on the terrace with spectacular views
over the surroundings.

In the afternoon from 2 o'clock on, you can enjoy the food in one of
Sella's restaurants. All day and all night you can get drinks from the
fridge for a reasonable price.

Villa Pico has four rooms for rent, two rooms with private shower and
toilet and two rooms that share one bathroom. It's possible to put an
extra bed in all the rooms.

In Villa Pico all the rooms are non-smoking. Animals are not allowed.

Special Offers are:
FROM NOVEMBER 1st UNTILL DECEMBER 22nd
7 = 6
If you stay 7 nights, you just pay for 6.

Visit the website www.villapico.com and don´t forget to read the
comments in the guestbook.

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 05:15:09 -0700, Villa_Pico wrote:
<SPAM>

Dang, after that subject line I was hoping this was some kind of personals
ad. ;)

gabrielle

gabrielle wrote:
> On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 05:15:09 -0700, Villa_Pico wrote:
> <SPAM>
>
> Dang, after that subject line I was hoping this was some kind of
> personals ad. ;)

Or at least a RR.