Movie: A bloody seat wrap

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by Evan Byrne, Jan 8, 2006.

  1. Evan Byrne

    Evan Byrne Guest

    Tags:

  2. kapoute

    kapoute Guest

  3. Catboy

    Catboy Guest

  4. fexnix

    fexnix Guest

  5. kington99

    kington99 Guest

    That looked nasty Evan, quite a funny video though, especially as you
    didn't learn after the first time. Yes fexnix, it is.

    --
    kington99

    Dave

  6. Evan Byrne

    Evan Byrne Guest

    My mom allmost cryed with laughter watching it....psh.

    --
    Evan Byrne

    "Guns cause crime like flies cause garbage." -Harper

    "My nuts are allways loose, i have to twist them with my fingers"
    -Spencer
    Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

  7. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

  8. Evan Byrne

    Evan Byrne Guest

    James_Potter wrote:
    > holy crap
    > that was nasty
    > you should put a warning
    > for serious

    Its just a little scratch.

    --
    Evan Byrne

    "Guns cause crime like flies cause garbage." -Harper

    "My nuts are allways loose, i have to twist them with my fingers"
    -Spencer
    Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

  9. ColDawG

    ColDawG Guest

    haha
    pretty funnny how u did it twice

    anyways
    did our convo about seat wraps yesterday make you wanna go out and do
    them

    even after you claimed doubles were simple and lame and after you
    dissed uniing?
    ;)

    i think someone's bc wheel frenzy has caused soem unicycling withdrawl
    symptoms :p

    --
    ColDawG

    Your friendly, neighborhood Muniman

    http://www.wheelaway.com/
    ColDawG's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9503

  10. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

  11. swarbrim

    swarbrim Guest

  12. innes

    innes Guest

  13. Evan Byrne

    Evan Byrne Guest

  14. trials_uni

    trials_uni Guest

    i liked that movie...i thought it was bad after the first one...but
    after the second i just laffed.

    --
    trials_uni

    You can't get up and try it again if you don't fall first.
    -Phil
    'Check Out my Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez) <---new more
    informative post go now! edited today!

    Also Join the 'Unicyclist Roster'
    (http://ecstasy.winternet.com/roster/index.php?) and meet other
    unicyclists in your area!

  15. flyer

    flyer Guest

  16. litldude2

    litldude2 Guest

    ColDawG wrote:
    > did our combo about seat wraps yesterday make you wanna go out and do
    > them

    I wanted to do the combo but I couldn't land the mount at first and
    Evan told me it was easy so I told him to go out and film it to show
    me. I wasn't expecting something like that but I thought it was funny.

    --
    litldude2

    Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
    Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
    _____________________________

    chosen wrote:
    > wish i could be in a signature...*sigh*

  17. ColDawG

    ColDawG Guest

    hahah
    i meant convo, as in conversation

    i was talking to evan about double wraps (while standing on the
    horizontal cranks, which is way harder than the mount)
    then he said that was easy
    but apparently the double wrap mount is fairly hard for him (i can do
    that easier than a double wrap (non mount))

    --
    ColDawG

    Your friendly, neighborhood Muniman

    http://www.wheelaway.com/
    ColDawG's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9503

  18. litldude2

    litldude2 Guest

    Oh, haha. I figured that was a typo so I "Fixed" it in my quote...now as
    I read your post it makes sense...never mind.

    oh yeah, Evan says everything is easy even if he can't do it.