Movie: A bloody seat wrap

Really nice! Laughed alot ;)

I really hate when this happends, had the problem first time when i had
my old trainer, with non-round nuts, just hte ordinary ones, so the
bolt sticks up.. i had nasty scratches many of my fingertips.. BOTH
HANDS! THis was from catching the uni when i upd. I thought the problem
was gone wen i got saddles woth round nuts..
But what happends? You over tighten your nuts, they dig into the
platic, the top of the hat pops off, and not you have some real sharp
edges!

i've found that duct-tape is the ultimate sollution though!

--
lleberg

I <3 my unicycle!
lleberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8272

i thought you quit unicycling and you were only gonna do BC...

--
abbabibble

Cheers, Mat.
BUY SUPERUNI SHIRTS ON ZAZZLE.COM!
'Whatever you do, DON'T click this link. Unless you have like, an hour
to do some serious buying of shirts. I'm serious. DON'T CLICK IT.'
(http://tinyurl.com/954wy)
--"to maxis: STOP. GRAMMAR TIME." -Fwgen0moB?
"abababilbel" - General Dibbles
abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

Meh, i do uni on occasion, i really like muni, its the uni i do most, i
just ordered a bunch of **** for my muni..

blame spencer for my mass amout of blood loss, he told me to go try
this trick.

--
Evan Byrne

"Guns cause crime like flies cause garbage." -Harper

"My nuts are allways loose, i have to twist them with my fingers"
-Spencer
Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

i guess i'm insane then. :D

--
abbabibble

Cheers, Mat.
BUY SUPERUNI SHIRTS ON ZAZZLE.COM!
'Whatever you do, DON'T click this link. Unless you have like, an hour
to do some serious buying of shirts. I'm serious. DON'T CLICK IT.'
(http://tinyurl.com/954wy)
--"to maxis: STOP. GRAMMAR TIME." -Fwgen0moB?
"abababilbel" - General Dibbles
abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

That was funny. I always bleed like that, but never from my seat......

Evan Byrne wrote:
> Meh, i do uni on occasion, i really like muni, its the uni i do most, i
> just ordered a bunch of **** for my muni

Ah, you'll have a muni for Moab then after all? ha.

--
forrestunifreak

"I never thought I'd hear myself saying this but if it comes down to
blue nipples that are (weak), or plain strong ones, I'll most likely go
for the blue ones..."~Andrew Carter

you cant read this!
'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

UNIquelyCanadian wrote:
> Evan,
>
> You made YourTubes!
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=N9jRtWLQhas&mode=related&search=

thats pretty coool. i wonder how he found it?

--
ice_cold_uni6

*-_><>chug_counterfeit_tobasco_sauce_while_holding_bananas_for_christ<><_-*
PM if you want in.

iridemymuni wrote:
> we get snow in australia, we've got like 8 different places to ski, 5 of
> them are absoloutly sh**

'**my sick gallery**'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_itemId=219882)
'PLEASE CLICK HERE!!!' (http://0056a2b.netsolhost.com/mp3s/)
'80,000' (http://tinyurl.com/zv75x)
ice_cold_uni6's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12352

forrestunifreak wrote:

> Ah, you'll have a muni for Moab then after all? ha.

I think he'll be using his supped up disk break mountain BC if it works
as planned

--
mornish

kapoute wrote:
> What is the point of posting a movie where there is 95% of the time
> blood?

He is trying to show how "touph" he is? How "hard core" he is riding?

All i know is that was a waste of time watching that.

Maybe one day he will land a seat wrap.

--
musketman

MUSKETMAN

www.unicycle.com
musketman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9214

musketman wrote:
> Maybe one day he will land a seat wrap.

That trick isn't a seat wrap is it? According to the street uni wiki
(and also from Defect) a seat wrap has the uni go all the way around
your body (seat switches hands). I'm not sure what that trick is
'offically' called but I call it a leg around.

--
JamesH
JamesH's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4438