Movies and Photos: Yesterday's Grand Prix Cyclocross, San Francisco

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by steephill, Nov 21, 2005.

  1. steephill

    steephill Guest

    To celebrate the last Grand Prix Cyclocross event of the year, we
    decided to experiment with our first Cyclocross coverage. It includes
    video of Chris Horner in his 2nd Cyclocross race.

    movies and photos
    Clark Natwick GP/Crank Bros USGP #6
    San Francisco, CA, USA,
    November 20, 2005

    http://www.steephill.tv/galleries/2005/cyclocross-gp-sf/

    enjoy.
    Steve

    Tags:

  2. Joe King

    Joe King Guest

    Too cool. Thanks.

    "steephill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > To celebrate the last Grand Prix Cyclocross event of the year, we
    > decided to experiment with our first Cyclocross coverage. It includes
    > video of Chris Horner in his 2nd Cyclocross race.
    >
    > movies and photos
    > Clark Natwick GP/Crank Bros USGP #6
    > San Francisco, CA, USA,
    > November 20, 2005
    >
    > http://www.steephill.tv/galleries/2005/cyclocross-gp-sf/
    >
    > enjoy.
    > Steve

  3. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    Very good to hear from you again Clark. I haven't heard hide nor hair
    from you since I had my girls, Shelly and Melissa, on the team.

    Tom