moving charts in cycling peaks

Discussion in 'Power Training' started by badgerfan, Feb 16, 2006.

1. badgerfan

badgerfan New Member

I've been using the cyclingpeaks software for about a month now and have created a couple of new charts. Does anyone know if it's possible to rearrange them on the home page or do I have to re-create all of them so that they come up in the order I would like to have them displayed? Also, is it possible to change the defaults on the daily journal page (eg. cadence and power distribution) in units of 5 rather than the default of 20 so that I don't have to change the customization every day? Any suggestions are welcome, thanks.

Tags:

2. acoggan

acoggan Member

Unfortunately, at present the only way to change the order in which the charts are displayed is to delete them and then recreate them one by one, as you suggest. The good news, though, is that you only need to do this once - you can then use the 'Options' menu at the upper right corner of the Athlete Home tab to "Save this Page Setup as Default".

3. badgerfan

badgerfan New Member

Thanks for the info Dr. Coggan. I've got to say that since I've started training using a power meter I've learned more about practical training than at any time since I studied physiology at university 20 years ago! Looking forward to reading your new book.