Moving to Denver

Buckeyes

Dec 17, 2009
Moving to Denver in a week and am looking for a group to ride with. Average pace 20-22 over 30 miles although altitude may take that down for awhile. Let me know if anyone is in a group or knows of one, thanks.

Originally Posted by Buckeyes .

Moving to Denver in a week and am looking for a group to ride with. Average pace 20-22 over 30 miles although altitude may take that down for awhile. Let me know if anyone is in a group or knows of one, thanks.
Apart from the winter months, wouldn't most rides head off east into the rather spectacular hills out there? 22 mph might be pushing it a little :)

Give some of the better bike shops a shout when you move out there - they're sure to know where and when the group rides are.

Originally Posted by vigos54 .

We ride 25mph in group every sunday you could join us if you want.

That would be awesome. I tore my meniscus over thanksgiving so its going to take some time to rebuild to get up to speeds like that. Come late spring early summer hopefully I'll be back up to speed. Where do you guys normally take off from?

Probably the biggest club in the Denver area is the Rocky Mountain Cycling Club. They have a website. They are pretty hard core. Every Saturday, when weather permits, I do a ride that starts at the Bicycle Village bike shop in Boulder. I imagine some of their other shops have rides too. You might call a couple.
I'm from Ohio too.