Mozilla Got More Holes than Mozarella

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Davey [email protected], Jul 10, 2004.

  1. Tags:

  2. Muskie

    Muskie Guest

    Mozzerella doesn't generally have holes in it.

  3. Muskie <[email protected]> writes:

    > Mozzerella doesn't generally have holes in it.

    Precisely

  4. Muskie <[email protected]> writes:

    > Mozzerella doesn't generally have holes in it.

    Precisely

  5. Kyle Legate

    Kyle Legate Guest

    "Muskie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Mozzerella doesn't generally have holes in it.

    Then by definition the title of the thread must be true.

  6. Kyle Legate

    Kyle Legate Guest

    "Muskie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Mozzerella doesn't generally have holes in it.

    Then by definition the title of the thread must be true.

  7. Nugget head

    Nugget head Guest

    On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 16:00:06 GMT, Davey wrote:

    > Get your patches if you use WinDo$e or use Nut$scape or Internet
    > Exploiter or Opera for a while
    >
    > http://www.mozilla.org/security/shell.html

    Internet Explore: no, no, no, never for security.
    Three high risk bugs in Internet Explorer in the last month, current one
    and other issues are unpatched:
    http://news.com.com/Another+Internet+Explorer+flaw+found/2100-7349_3-5259374.html

    "Vulnerabilities in IE have become so common that some security researchers
    are recommending that people adopt alternate browsers. The Computer
    Emergency Response Team, the official U.S. body responsible for defending
    against online threats, also advised security administrators to consider
    moving to a non-Microsoft browser, as one of six recommended responses."

  8. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    "Nugget head" <[email protected]
    > On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 16:00:06 GMT, Davey wrote:
    >
    > > Get your patches if you use

    > Three high risk bugs in Internet Explorer in the last month, current one
    > and other issues are unpatched:

    http://news.com.com/Another+Internet+Explorer+flaw+found/2100-7349_3-5259374.html

    There are way more appropriate newsgroups for this stuff.

    > "Vulnerabilities in IE have become so common that some security

    researchers
    > are recommending that people adopt alternate browsers. The Computer
    > Emergency Response Team, the official U.S. body responsible for ...

  9. Sierraman

    Sierraman Guest

    "Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_s04...

    > "Nugget head" <[email protected]
    > > On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 16:00:06 GMT, Davey wrote:
    > >
    > > > Get your patches if you use

    > > Three high risk bugs in Internet Explorer in the last month, current one
    > > and other issues are unpatched:

    http://news.com.com/Another+Internet+Explorer+flaw+found/2100-7349_3-5259374.html

    > There are way more appropriate newsgroups for this stuff.

    True, Davy got bored. I am waiting for him to start posting his (far side)
    stuff again. Funny stuff that gives us a break and it's usually cycling
    related.