MP3 player for running

Hi,

I want to buy an MP3 player for runnning which has an armband as I
relly don't fancy putting it in my pocket. Does anyone have any
recommendations?

Thanks

Tony

No, but I think it is even better to have it build in to your
headphones. I once saw headphones that had an fm radio on one side and
an mp3 player on the other. No cables.

just an idea.
Ben

On 25 Sep 2005 23:00:16 -0700, [email protected] wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I want to buy an MP3 player for runnning which has an armband as I
>relly don't fancy putting it in my pocket. Does anyone have any
>recommendations?
>
>Thanks
>
>Tony

I purchased the Creative Labs MuVo TX FM 256MB MP3 Player. It comes
with an arm band and has been perfect. It is light and I use the FM
radio often which is perfectly clear. It also has voice recording
capabilities. It seems to be solid and of good quality.

i've had a few, and i like the iPod shuffle best. it's super light and
i like the mix of tunes. i hate armbands, though. make me itch. i stick
it in my belt.

I have an iRiver and I am quite happy with it. I don't use the armband but
either hold it (it is tiny and easy to control) or put it on my waistband.
It comes with an FM radio and also has recording capabilities.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi,
>
> I want to buy an MP3 player for runnning which has an armband as I
> relly don't fancy putting it in my pocket. Does anyone have any
> recommendations?
>
> Thanks
>
> Tony

Hi Tony,
I had a quick look and found these links for headphone mp3 players:

128MB mp3 for £25
http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/81821/art/aiptek/headphone-mp3-player-smp3.html

128MB mp3 plus fm radio for $189.95
http://shopping.rednova.com/catalog/Mojo-1--Headphone-Mp3-Player-p-16829.html

or how about
256MB for only 48 quid
http://www.aqsound.com/store/en/view_product/x/323/

hth, Ben

[email protected] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to buy an MP3 player for runnning which has an armband as I
> relly don't fancy putting it in my pocket. Does anyone have any
> recommendations?
>
> Thanks
>
> Tony

I have an iRiver and I'm very happy with it. The one thing I would tell
you is to make sure you get something with flash memory and not a hard
drive. A hard drive means you have a disk going round and round while
you're running. Over time that will cause problems and they (systems
with HD’s) are less likely to survive the inevitable fall that happens
while exercising.

Hope this helps,

George