Mr & Mrs Clinch

wafflycat wrote:

> Just looked at the pictures Pete has set up as a slide show. You looked
> quite *lovely* and glad to see Pete had a kilt of the correct length :)
>
> OOOOODLES of congratulations!

Thanks Helen. Might now find a Tuit to post your map back to you! ;-)

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

> wafflycat wrote:
>
>> Just looked at the pictures Pete has set up as a slide show. You looked
>> quite *lovely* and glad to see Pete had a kilt of the correct length :)
>>
>> OOOOODLES of congratulations!

> Thanks Helen. Might now find a Tuit to post your map back to you! ;-)
>
> Pete.

No problem. Tuits for map posting are not urgent in any way, shape or form
:)

Cheers, helen s

Peter Clinch wrote:
> There are now some jpegs available via
> http://www.personal.dundee.ac.uk/~pjclinch/teambear.htm

The scenery is beautiful, that looks like a wonderful place to spend a
special day.

I followed the link to the jeweller's site. The rings are rather nice,
too, although I *really* liked the one a couple of pictures further down
with the bloodstone inlay.

Anyway, congratulations, and enjoy the honeymoon.

Pete & Roos

Can I add my congratulations. Looked like a great wedding...!

Best wishes, David

> Pete & Roos
>
> Can I add my congratulations. Looked like a great wedding...!
>
> Best wishes, David

Congrats from sunny Manchester too.

Danny Colyer wrote:

> I followed the link to the jeweller's site. The rings are rather nice,
> too, although I *really* liked the one a couple of pictures further down
> with the bloodstone inlay.

What you can't really see from the picture is how big that ring is.
Nichola was so concerned with the size of it she made a mock-up so the
client could try it on and really be sure, and she still has the mock-up
and I tried it on. I couldn't actually close the fingers either side to
meet with the ring finger! But, it was what he wanted...

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

<AOL>

I'd like to add my congratulations. Well done the pair of you

</AOL>

Bryan

David Martin wrote:
> Just got back from a bit of hectic Ceilidhing at Pete & Roos wedding
> bash.. Great time had (still being had by most - the weans needed to
> get to bed) by all and bride and groom look over the moon..
>
> ..d

Add my congratulations to all the rest.
Jo

David Martin wrote:
> Just got back from a bit of hectic Ceilidhing at Pete & Roos wedding
> bash.. Great time had (still being had by most - the weans needed to
> get to bed) by all and bride and groom look over the moon..

My belated congratulations to you both.

Mike