Mr Vanderman.

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Matt, May 1, 2004.

  1. Matt

    Matt Guest

    Mike Vandeman, I would be interested to know how you stand
    on Fossil Fuels. What are you using to power your PC? How
    much plastic do you have in your house? When was the last
    time you went to a fast food outlet? Does your toilet have a
    half flush?

    Joking aside, mtb'ers do cause erosion, feet do cause
    erosion, the wind does cause erosion, rabbits do cause
    erosion. There just different types. You feel passionate
    about the world around you, that's great but please don't
    refer to me as a "vandalist". Mike I wish you all the luck
    in the world with your quest, just don't be so nasty to
    everyone. Thanks Matt.

    Tags:

  2. Michael Paul

    Michael Paul Guest

    "matt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Mike Vandeman, I would be interested to know how you stand
    > on Fossil
    Fuels.
    > What are you using to power your PC? How much plastic do
    > you have in your house? When was the last time you went to
    > a fast food outlet? Does your toilet have a half flush?
    >
    > Joking aside, mtb'ers do cause erosion, feet do cause
    > erosion, the wind does cause erosion, rabbits do cause
    > erosion. There just different types. You feel passionate
    > about the world around you, that's great but please don't
    > refer to me as a "vandalist". Mike I wish you all the
    > luck in the world with your quest, just don't be
    so
    > nasty to everyone.
    > Thanks Matt.

    doens't matter that he benefits from modern technology. the
    only thing that matters is that people shouldn't be
    encroaching on wildlife. regardless of the fact that his
    very house and everything he uses in every day life
    displaced wildlife. He's the true definition of hypocrite.

  3. Marty

    Marty Guest

    "matt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Mike Vandeman, I would be interested to know how you stand
    > on Fossil
    Fuels.
    > What are you using to power your PC? How much plastic do
    > you have in your house? When was the last time you went to
    > a fast food outlet? Does your toilet have a half flush?
    >
    > Joking aside, mtb'ers do cause erosion, feet do cause
    > erosion, the wind does cause erosion, rabbits do cause
    > erosion. There just different types. You feel passionate
    > about the world around you, that's great but please don't
    > refer to me as a "vandalist". Mike I wish you all the
    > luck in the world with your quest, just don't be
    so
    > nasty to everyone.
    > Thanks Matt.

    Groundhog Day.....................

  4. On Sat, 1 May 2004 20:13:44 +0100, "matt" <[email protected]> wrote:

    .Mike Vandeman, I would be interested to know how you stand
    on Fossil Fuels. .What are you using to power your PC?

    A squirrel on a wheel.

    How much plastic do you have in your .house? When was the
    last time you went to a fast food outlet?

    Never.

    Does your .toilet have a half flush?

    Yes.

    . Joking aside, mtb'ers do cause erosion, feet do cause
    erosion, the wind .does cause erosion, rabbits do cause
    erosion. There just different types.

    So you wouldn't mind, then, if we point out that mountain
    bikes make A LOT MORE erosion than all the others?

    . You feel passionate about the world around you, that's
    great but please .don't refer to me as a "vandalist".

    You are right. You are a VANDAL. I should have
    corrected that.

    . Mike I wish you all the luck in the world with your quest,
    just don't be so .nasty to everyone.

    It's "nasty" to tell the truth? What a weird value system.

    . Thanks Matt. .

    ===
    I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits
    to humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the
    previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road
    construction.)

    http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

  5. Matt

    Matt Guest

    Feed the Troll...

  6. On Sat, 01 May 2004 19:23:15 GMT, "Michael Paul" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

[...]

    A hypocrite is someone who objects to modern technology only
    when it is being used by an opponent of mountain biking. We
    never hear you complain about MOUNTAIN BIKERS using it.
    THAT'S hypocrisy!
    ===
    I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits
    to humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the
    previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road
    construction.)

    http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

  7. Sunastar

    Sunastar Guest

    Michael Paul sez:

    >He's the true definition of hypocrite.

    I think he's probably just a troll. He probably doesn't care
    at all about the environment, wildlife or anything else for
    that matter other than getting under people's skin. I think
    he lives for the responses he gets from his "Humans don't
    have any right to be on this planet" posts.

    But then again, he may not be smart enough to be a troll and
    simply be a hypocrite. :-7

    T o m

  8. Michael Paul

    Michael Paul Guest

    "Sunastar" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Michael Paul sez:
    >
    > >He's the true definition of hypocrite.
    >
    > I think he's probably just a troll. He probably doesn't
    > care at all about the environment, wildlife or anything
    > else for that matter other than getting under people's
    > skin. I think he lives for the responses he gets from his
    > "Humans don't have any right to be on this planet" posts.
    >
    > But then again, he may not be smart enough to be a troll
    > and simply be a hypocrite. :-7
    >
    > T o m

    no probably. definately.

    he's been spewing the same garbage for years and just
    recycles the material every few months.

    Michael

  9. "Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Sat, 1 May 2004 20:13:44 +0100, "matt"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > .Mike Vandeman, I would be interested to know how you
    > stand on Fossil
    Fuels.
    > .What are you using to power your PC?
    >
    > A squirrel on a wheel.
    >
    > How much plastic do you have in your .house? When was the
    > last time you went to a fast food outlet?
    >
    > Never.
    >
    > Does your .toilet have a half flush?
    >
    > Yes.
    >
    > . Joking aside, mtb'ers do cause erosion, feet do cause
    > erosion, the wind .does cause erosion, rabbits do cause
    > erosion. There just different types.
    >
    > So you wouldn't mind, then, if we point out that mountain
    > bikes make A LOT
    MORE
    > erosion than all the others?
    >
    > . You feel passionate about the world around you, that's
    > great but please .don't refer to me as a "vandalist".
    >
    > You are right. You are a VANDAL. I should have
    > corrected that.
    >
    > . Mike I wish you all the luck in the world with your
    > quest, just don't be
    so