Mrazek bikes

jarodwinn

Sep 2, 2009
I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with Mrazek bikes? I'm looking at the Boh FX for my next bike, but want to get some opinions before I go out an get one.

Thanks in advance for any assistance :)

Well, let me tell you a horrifying story re. Mrazek. I own a bike hire service in Dublin, Ireland, (we have over 200 bikes in our fleet). A little over 2 years ago I made contact with Mrazek regarding purchasing 15 tandems from them. A few weeks later I wired 10,000 dollars to Jeff Burnard, (the owner of the company). To date, and this is over two years later I have only recieved one frame. I was assured last year that I would get a full refund. Not a penny has been wired back to me. They don't reply to my emails, they don't answer their phones. Basically the way they have handled this situation is nothing short of disgraceful. I am in the process of getting a solicitor to write to them because I have given up.

All I say is, beware.

Sincerely,

Paul McQuaid
Brother of the President of the U.C.I., (unfortunately for the Mrazeks as I intend to let the cycling world know all about this situation).

Wow that is an ugly story. I hope you get some money back or some more frames.

Good luck

They just got a solicitor's letter this afternoon. I think two years of b+++s++t is enough., no?!

I met the owners at a bike show years ago. They seemed like nice people. This kind of thing is no fun.

I love Mraxek bikes that both ride and look great. The old adage that form follows function never once entered Bohumil Mrazek’s mind.The Latest Addition to the Mrazek Series of Intricately Designed & Crafted Framesets.