Mrs. Meathead running for San Diego Velodrome Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Dave Hansen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Canuck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >>

> > You and that other fat dude in this thread (steve) talking of "killing" Meathead seem to be at
> > about the same Neanderthallic level as Mr.
Meathead.

> > BTW, I'm no admirer of Meathead.
>
> Could you please point out to me where I said anything about killing
anyone?
> Dave

You didn't, it was the other anti-Meathead character.

He must be migrating over to www.drunkcyclist.com...

Mike "steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BA534E55.1D2DE%[email protected]...
> On 1/21/03 6:42 PM, in article [email protected], "ronde chimp"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 22 Jan 2003 02:31:47 GMT, steve <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >> NO!!!!!!!!!!! You ignorant JACKASS!!!!!!
> >>
> >> One of the reasons he was just recently "ousted" was because he was "STALKING" a female
> >> velodrome racer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >>
> >> WHAT THE **** DOES IT TAKE FOR YOU TO GET THE IDEA!!!!!
> >
> > Keep it down! I'm trying to watch ****.
> >
> > Thanks, Ronde Chimp
>
> Keep it down?!?!?!?! Sounds like you are trying to keep it "up"............

"Howard Kveck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, "Canuck"
<[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

> > This is funny, the biggest Meathead critics in this thread exhibit
similar
> > behavior to his worst characteristics - bad manners, little
self-control,
> > use of profanity and anger management problems.
> >

> > Canuck (no fan of the meat)
>
> There was one thing I noticed. One guy posts this line:
>
> "Or did he just screw your sister and you decided to tell everyone he is a
*****?"

> In the response are the words "Jackass" and "****ing".
>
> The first guy's come back to that:
>
> "Judging by your vulger response, I would think you had Whitehead's wrath
coming to you....Jackass!"

> So who's really vulger(sp) here? Just wondering...

Did I ever say that anything about meathead's defenders?

Both sides look about the same to me - people with issues.

All the vulgar threatening language here is just Meat on a polite day. It is one thing to leave
posts in a silly little chat form and quit another to threaten a person in person or to cause
physical or emotional harm to another person. The best thing about Meat is that usually when he gets
into a physical fight he usually ends up getting the "poo-poo" knocked out of him (except for when
he is beating his women)and is left head down in a trash can.

Mrs. Meathead (2.0) is a very nice person and deserves better.

"Dave Hansen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "Canuck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >>

> > You and that other fat dude in this thread (steve) talking of "killing" Meathead seem to be at
> > about the same Neanderthallic level as Mr. Meathead.
> >

> > BTW, I'm no admirer of Meathead.
>
> Could you please point out to me where I said anything about killing anyone? Dave

[email protected] (Phil Carter) wrote
> Therese is very sweet and easy to get along with. I don't believe I've ever heard anyone make a
> negative comment about her behavior.
>
> They both have their fans and detractors.
>
> However, many riders that I respect tremendously will damn Mark forever. They knew him way back
> when, and his behavior in the past has been pretty awful. I don't believe that he is the same
> man today.
>
> -Phil Carter

Cool I guess I'm not alone. Would all of you who support Whitehead like to become charter members
his fan club? I'm working on a website now so it is currently down but check out
www.cantbeatmeat.org in the coming days. Charter members will receive regular phone and email
messages from our hero while he is in various stages of inebriation. We should also be able to
monitor the results of his battle with hepatitis. I've heard that he is considering a comeback like
Lance if he is only able to rid himself of this terrible affliction. His recovery should be coming
along quite well because as he has told me on several occasions, alcohol makes him feel better,
which should help his condition… Right? If there are enough of us maybe we can all do him a big
favor and each send him a case of Thunderbird, Mad Dog 20/20 or King Cobra. He should be able to
recover and win the Tour by July.

Max

"Dave Hansen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "Maxwell Laycock" <[email protected]> wrote in message >
> > I've heard all this before about how bad he is, but people just say ohh Whitehead is sooo bad.
> > If he is so bad why wont anyone just say what he has actually done? Are you just too scared to
> > back up your threats with facts? Or did he just screw your sister and you decided to tell
> > everyone he is a *****?
> >
> > Max
>
> Ok Jackass, how about him making it so ****ing bad that Cal State Dominguez, closed down on
> several occasions, the Olympic Velodrome, how about him scratching "****er" into the hood of one
> of the riders cars, (which he was taken to court for) how about his constant drunkeness at
> Nationals, not only Elite and Master's but at Juniors of all places, how about his complete and
> vulgar badgering of riders that have left him, at those same nationals, how about him leaving
> drunken stupor threatening messages on some riders down there in San Diego's answering machines,
> which led him to more legal problems, how about him protesting a move (on a riders behalf that he
> doesn't coach) that didn't affect the outcome of a race because he didn't like the person that
> made the move ( which was more done to avoid an accident) and relegates the rider from the Gold
> Medal, need I go on? The guy has been a ****ing cancer to the sport wherever he has gone, he was
> already voted off the board in San Diego, because of his actions down there. The best thing that
> happened to track racing in Los Angeles is when he moved to San Diego. As I have said before I
> don't have a problem saying this here, He knows EXACTLY how I feel about him. These are just the
> things I have seen or have solid evidence of him doing. Dave

Dave, Dave, Dave...!!! I heard about this silliness Wed., but have been too busy riding, working,
and playing with the kids to respond. Unfortunately, there is too much fiction mixed in here, so I
feel compelled to enter the fray. Aren't you guys too busy to concern yourselves with all this
ancient history and heresay?

Briefly: Taco Bell 1979. Mark admits to that now as he did then. The initial conflict involved a
group of cyclists (including the current Jr. National coach) and in the end the rest ran and left
him to defend himself.

Resigned from the SDVA Board - not voted off.

Threats - yes (unfortunately - you have never wanted to kick anyone's a**?!). Stalking women - No (
and certainly not beating up his women as someone said)

And Dave - can't we just focus on the excitement of all the new possibilities for track racing -
with the World Cup Qualifier in SD, Encino upgrading and Dominguez returning?!! You do a great job
working at Encino as we have worked here in SD. You don't want me bringing up your past ( and you
know I heard it directly from YOU), and your business practices and the "borrowing Swifty's car
story", right?!

My husband is thrilled to be at the center of all this attention!

But kudos to you - you are bold enough to stand behind your accusations and use your name. While
"Joe Miller" hides - even though he is easily discovered. He is too scared to speak for himself.

Therese

> And Dave - can't we just focus on the excitement of all the new possibilities for track racing -
> with the World Cup Qualifier in SD, Encino upgrading and Dominguez returning?!! You do a great job
> working at Encino as we have worked here in SD. You don't want me bringing up your past ( and you
> know I heard it directly from YOU), and your business practices and the "borrowing Swifty's car
> story", right?!
>
> My husband is thrilled to be at the center of all this attention!
>
> But kudos to you - you are bold enough to stand behind your accusations and use your name. While
> "Joe Miller" hides - even though he is easily discovered. He is too scared to speak for himself.
>
> Therese

Personally I could care less what you say about me. I ran a business, as a direct effect of the bad
economy it has gone bad, I am an ex-cocaine addict (12 years clean and sober) and I didn't "borrow"
Swifty's car (van) I used it to go back to L.A. from Solvang and his booth he had set up to pick up
product that he left behind. I had no drivers lic. and was pulled over and the van was impounded. I
was told by Santa Barbara police that if I took care of my Lic, issue they would release the car. I
did, they didn't, it stayed impounded for a full 30 days. at a pretty good cost to Swifty. Have I
paid it back? No. will I? probably when I am in a position too. See unlike some people I have an
obligation to my past and taking care of it. Satisfied? I don't have any problems with my past or
admitting my faults. Dave

On 1/23/03 8:22 PM, in article [email protected], "Dave Hansen"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>> And Dave - can't we just focus on the excitement of all the new possibilities for track racing -
>> with the World Cup Qualifier in SD, Encino upgrading and Dominguez returning?!! You do a great
>> job working at Encino as we have worked here in SD. You don't want me bringing up your past ( and
>> you know I heard it directly from YOU), and your business practices and the "borrowing Swifty's
>> car story", right?!
>>
>> My husband is thrilled to be at the center of all this attention!
>>
>> But kudos to you - you are bold enough to stand behind your accusations and use your name. While
>> "Joe Miller" hides - even though he is easily discovered. He is too scared to speak for himself.
>>
>> Therese
>
> Personally I could care less what you say about me. I ran a business, as a direct effect of the
> bad economy it has gone bad, I am an ex-cocaine addict (12 years clean and sober) and I didn't
> "borrow" Swifty's car (van) I used it to go back to L.A. from Solvang and his booth he had set up
> to pick up product that he left behind. I had no drivers lic. and was pulled over and the van was
> impounded. I was told by Santa Barbara police that if I took care of my Lic, issue they would
> release the car. I did, they didn't, it stayed impounded for a full 30 days. at a pretty good cost
> to Swifty. Have I paid it back? No. will I? probably when I am in a position too. See unlike some
> people I have an obligation to my past and taking care of it. Satisfied? I don't have any problems
> with my past or admitting my faults. Dave

I was just thinking the same thing when I read what she wrote about "hubby". Why can't you (Mrs.)
just let him take responsibility for his own actions!!!!!!

"steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BA56011B.1E7DD%[email protected]...

> I was just thinking the same thing when I read what she wrote about
"hubby".
> Why can't you (Mrs.) just let him take responsibility for his own actions!!!!!!

Mrs. Meathead -

This steve guy is about as fat as your husband and it seems like he acts like him too. The three of
you would make a nice couple.

Therese wrote:
> Taco Bell 1979. Mark admits to that now as he did then. The initial conflict involved a group of
> cyclists (including the current Jr. National coach) and in the end the rest ran and left him to
> defend himself.

Actually Mark left Colorado Springs before the police could catch up with him. As USCF Chairman
Board of Control at that time I tried to get him to acknowledge responsibility and deal with it.
He declined.

-Les Earnest