Mrs. Meathead running for San Diego Velodrome Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joe Miller

Last year, Meathead (M Whitehead) was ousted from the Board for inappropriate activities...... I
know what you're thinking.....not Meathead......he'd never Well, now the Mrs. is trying to get on
the Board. She is just as twisted and hostile as Meat which is what makes their marriage such a
beautiful thing. The election will be held tomorrow at the velodrome 1:00. If you or anyone you know
is a member of the Velodrome Association, please try to make it there and vote. If Mrs. Meathead is
not elected, it will make the lives of rest of the Board much more pleasant and help them to get
more done.

I'll be down training with Shaun, so count me in.

Mike "Joe Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Last year, Meathead (M Whitehead) was ousted from the Board for inappropriate activities...... I
> know what you're thinking.....not Meathead......he'd never Well, now the Mrs. is trying to get on
> the Board. She is just as twisted
and
> hostile as Meat which is what makes their marriage such a beautiful thing. The election
will
> be held tomorrow at the velodrome 1:00. If you or anyone you know is a member of the Velodrome
> Association, please try to make it there and vote. If Mrs. Meathead is not elected, it will make
> the lives of rest of the Board much more pleasant and help them to get more done.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

On 1/19/03 4:04 PM, in article
[email protected], "Maxwell Laycock" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Why all the bad vibes toward Whitehead? What has he done to deserve this heinous treatment? I bet
> he has never done anything to any of you personally. Since I started racing 2 years ago I have
> heard nothing but negative things about him but have never had bad experiences with him.

You are very lucky then........

He was lucky his last "victim" of his behavior did not kill him.......

I had considered having him coach me but he seems to focus too
> much on the track and I prefer hilly road events.
>
> "Mike S." <mikeshaw@coxDOTnet> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>> I'll be down training with Shaun, so count me in.
>>
>> Mike "Joe Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> Last year, Meathead (M Whitehead) was ousted from the Board for inappropriate activities...... I
>>> know what you're thinking.....not Meathead......he'd never Well, now the Mrs. is trying to get
>>> on the Board. She is just as twisted
>> and
>>> hostile as Meat which is what makes their marriage such a beautiful thing. The election
>> will
>>> be held tomorrow at the velodrome 1:00. If you or anyone you know is a member of the Velodrome
>>> Association, please try to make it there and vote. If Mrs. Meathead is not elected, it will make
>>> the lives of rest of the Board much more pleasant and help them to get more done.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>

steve <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<BA507E5A.1C765%[email protected]>...
> On 1/19/03 4:04 PM, in article
> [email protected], "Maxwell Laycock" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> > Why all the bad vibes toward Whitehead? What has he done to deserve this heinous treatment? I
> > bet he has never done anything to any of you personally. Since I started racing 2 years ago I
> > have heard nothing but negative things about him but have never had bad experiences with him.
>
> You are very lucky then........
>
> He was lucky his last "victim" of his behavior did not kill him.......

I've heard all this before about how bad he is, but people just say ohh Whitehead is sooo bad. If
he is so bad why wont anyone just say what he has actually done? Are you just too scared to back
up your threats with facts? Or did he just screw your sister and you decided to tell everyone he
is a *****?

Max

"Maxwell Laycock" <[email protected]> wrote in message >
> I've heard all this before about how bad he is, but people just say ohh Whitehead is sooo bad. If
> he is so bad why wont anyone just say what he has actually done? Are you just too scared to back
> up your threats with facts? Or did he just screw your sister and you decided to tell everyone he
> is a *****?
>
> Max

Ok Jackass, how about him making it so ****ing bad that Cal State Dominguez, closed down on several
occasions, the Olympic Velodrome, how about him scratching "****er" into the hood of one of the
riders cars, (which he was taken to court for) how about his constant drunkeness at Nationals, not
only Elite and Master's but at Juniors of all places, how about his complete and vulgar badgering of
riders that have left him, at those same nationals, how about him leaving drunken stupor threatening
messages on some riders down there in San Diego's answering machines, which led him to more legal
problems, how about him protesting a move (on a riders behalf that he doesn't coach) that didn't
affect the outcome of a race because he didn't like the person that made the move ( which was more
done to avoid an accident) and relegates the rider from the Gold Medal, need I go on? The guy has
been a ****ing cancer to the sport wherever he has gone, he was already voted off the board in San
Diego, because of his actions down there. The best thing that happened to track racing in Los
Angeles is when he moved to San Diego. As I have said before I don't have a problem saying this
here, He knows EXACTLY how I feel about him. These are just the things I have seen or have solid
evidence of him doing. Dave

Phil Carter wrote:
>
> However, many riders that I respect tremendously will damn Mark forever. They knew him way back
> when, and his behavior in the past has been pretty awful. I don't believe that he is the same
> man today.
>
> -Phil Carter

It is very hard for some to forgive the past.

Joe
--

Pursuant to U.S. code,title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, Section 227, and consistent with Oregon
State Law, any and all unsolicited commercial E-mail sent to this address is subject to a consulting
fee of $500.00 U.S. E-Mailing denotes acceptance of these terms. Consult
<http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/47/227.html> for details.

When I arrived there,I heard from many that in 1978 he threw a trash can threw a window of the Taco
Bell that was across the street from the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs. Also, I knew
first hand of his vulgar temper from racing at the Trexlertown velodrome 79 -82.

[email protected] (Maxwell Laycock) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> steve <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<BA507E5A.1C765%[email protected]>...
> > On 1/19/03 4:04 PM, in article
> > [email protected], "Maxwell Laycock" <[email protected]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Why all the bad vibes toward Whitehead? What has he done to deserve this heinous treatment? I
> > > bet he has never done anything to any of you personally. Since I started racing 2 years ago I
> > > have heard nothing but negative things about him but have never had bad experiences with him.
> >
> > You are very lucky then........
> >
> > He was lucky his last "victim" of his behavior did not kill him.......
>
> I've heard all this before about how bad he is, but people just say ohh Whitehead is sooo bad. If
> he is so bad why wont anyone just say what he has actually done? Are you just too scared to back
> up your threats with facts? Or did he just screw your sister and you decided to tell everyone he
> is a *****?
>
> Max

"Dave Hansen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> "Maxwell Laycock" <[email protected]> wrote in message >
> > I've heard all this before about how bad he is, but people just say ohh Whitehead is sooo bad.
> > If he is so bad why wont anyone just say what he has actually done? Are you just too scared to
> > back up your threats with facts? Or did he just screw your sister and you decided to tell
> > everyone he is a *****?
> >
> > Max
>
> Ok Jackass, how about him making it so ****ing bad that Cal State Dominguez, closed down on
> several occasions, the Olympic Velodrome, how about him scratching "****er" into the hood of one
> of the riders cars, (which he was taken to court for) how about his constant drunkeness at
> Nationals, not only Elite and Master's but at Juniors of all places, how about his complete and
> vulgar badgering of riders that have left him, at those same nationals, how about him leaving
> drunken stupor threatening messages on some riders down there in San Diego's answering machines,
> which led him to more legal problems, how about him protesting a move (on a riders behalf that he
> doesn't coach) that didn't affect the outcome of a race because he didn't like the person that
> made the move ( which was more done to avoid an accident) and relegates the rider from the Gold
> Medal, need I go on? The guy has been a ****ing cancer to the sport wherever he has gone, he was
> already voted off the board in San Diego, because of his actions down there. The best thing that
> happened to track racing in Los Angeles is when he moved to San Diego. As I have said before I
> don't have a problem saying this here, He knows EXACTLY how I feel about him. These are just the
> things I have seen or have solid evidence of him doing. Dave

Has your "Solid" evidence been used to convict him of anything?

Judging by your vulger response, I would think you had Whitehead's wrath coming to you....Jackass!

Besides, did the Mrs. get voted in? Did you use your vote?

Max

[email protected] (Ben Dover) wrote in message
> When I arrived there,I heard from many that in 1978 he threw a trash can threw a window of the
> Taco Bell that was across the street from the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs. Also, I
> knew first hand of his vulgar temper from racing at the Trexlertown velodrome 79 -82.
>

So it sounds to me like all the bad things for which he is accused occurred in the past. He just
seems like such a funny charismatic guy and I can't imagine him still being so bad. Is it possible
that he has reformed and is in need of a second chance?

[email protected] (Ben Dover) wrote
> When I arrived there,I heard from many that in 1978 he threw a trash can threw a window of the
> Taco Bell that was across the street from the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs. Also, I
> knew first hand of his vulgar temper from racing at the Trexlertown velodrome 79 -82.

I've dealt with Mark and Therese over the past several years on club business. Mark has always been
courteous and calm. I've seen him get agitated at track meets and I've seen him partying with
friends, and he's more rowdy but still supportive of his riders like nobody else.

Therese is very sweet and easy to get along with. I don't believe I've ever heard anyone make a
negative comment about her behavior.

They both have their fans and detractors.

However, many riders that I respect tremendously will damn Mark forever. They knew him way back
when, and his behavior in the past has been pretty awful. I don't believe that he is the same
man today.

-Phil Carter

"Maxwell Laycock" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> Has your "Solid" evidence been used to convict him of anything?
>
> Judging by your vulger response, I would think you had Whitehead's wrath coming to you....Jackass!
>
> Besides, did the Mrs. get voted in? Did you use your vote?
>
> Max

2 restraining orders, that I know of, probably 3. I live in Los Angeles, San Diego Velodrome is none
of my concern. There is no way Meat could put any wrath on me. You on the other hand, seemingly by
answering your own questions are either under his ******** "spell" or are just to ****ing stupid to
know the difference, or you are Meat himself. Dave

To answer your question, nope. There was a vote to expand the SDVA board to 8 members, which would
have included the 2 candidates that were add-ins to the vote (including the Mrs.), but it got voted
down by the members of the SDVA that were present for the meeting.

Dave rides out of Encino, so he didn't get a chance to vote for the SD Velodrome Assn's board of
directors.

Speaking of which: Dave, what's up with the resurfacing??

Mike

> "Dave Hansen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > "Maxwell Laycock" <[email protected]> wrote in message >
> > > I've heard all this before about how bad he is, but people just say ohh Whitehead is sooo bad.
> > > If he is so bad why wont anyone just say what he has actually done? Are you just too scared to
> > > back up your threats with facts? Or did he just screw your sister and you decided to tell
> > > everyone he is a *****?
> > >
> > > Max
> >
> > Ok Jackass, how about him making it so ****ing bad that Cal State
Dominguez, closed down on several
> > occasions, the Olympic Velodrome, how about him scratching "****er"
into the hood of one of the
> > riders cars, (which he was taken to court for) how about his constant
drunkeness at Nationals, not
> > only Elite and Master's but at Juniors of all places, how about his
complete and vulgar badgering of
> > riders that have left him, at those same nationals, how about him
leaving drunken stupor
> > threatening messages on some riders down there in San Diego's answering
machines, which led him to
> > more legal problems, how about him protesting a move (on a riders behalf
that he doesn't coach) that
> > didn't affect the outcome of a race because he didn't like the person
that made the move ( which was
> > more done to avoid an accident) and relegates the rider from the Gold
Medal, need I go on? The guy
> > has been a ****ing cancer to the sport wherever he has gone, he was
already voted off the board in
> > San Diego, because of his actions down there. The best thing that
happened to track racing in Los
> > Angeles is when he moved to San Diego. As I have said before I don't
have a problem saying this
> > here, He knows EXACTLY how I feel about him. These are just the things I
have seen or have solid
> > evidence of him doing. Dave
>
> Has your "Solid" evidence been used to convict him of anything?
>
> Judging by your vulger response, I would think you had Whitehead's wrath coming to you....Jackass!
>
> Besides, did the Mrs. get voted in? Did you use your vote?
>
> Max

Nope. The reason that there's a restraining order against him in SD are the (alleged) threats
against certain riders at the track. Note that I did not personally hear these, so this is coming
from other sources of info hence the alleged.

One of the riders being threatened was actually once a fairly good friend of Mark's. Go figure.

The Mrs. didn't strike me as being nearly as volatile as the Mr. but unless something changes in the
SDVA, I don't think we're going to see her on the board any time soon. She's damned by association.

Lest you think that I have a personal vendetta against Mr. or Mrs. Whitehead, far from it. All of my
dealings with either of them have been courteous.

> [email protected] (Ben Dover) wrote in message
> > When I arrived there,I heard from many that in 1978 he threw a trash can threw a window of the
> > Taco Bell that was across the street from the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs. Also,
> > I knew first hand of his vulgar temper from racing at the Trexlertown velodrome 79 -82.
> >
>
> So it sounds to me like all the bad things for which he is accused occurred in the past. He just
> seems like such a funny charismatic guy and I can't imagine him still being so bad. Is it possible
> that he has reformed and is in need of a second chance?

On 1/21/03 2:33 PM, in article
[email protected], "Maxwell Laycock" <[email protected]> wrote:

> [email protected] (Ben Dover) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>> When I arrived there,I heard from many that in 1978 he threw a trash can threw a window of the
>> Taco Bell that was across the street from the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs. Also,
>> I knew first hand of his vulgar temper from racing at the Trexlertown velodrome 79 -82.
>>
>
> So it sounds to me like all the bad things for which he is accused occurred in the past. He just
> seems like such a funny charismatic guy and I can't imagine him still being so bad. Is it possible
> that he has reformed and is in need of a second chance?

NO!!!!!!!!!!! You ignorant JACKASS!!!!!!

One of the reasons he was just recently "ousted" was because he was "STALKING" a female velodrome
racer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE **** DOES IT TAKE FOR YOU TO GET THE IDEA!!!!!

Thanks, Steve

"Velo Pros" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> "Maxwell Laycock" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> > Has your "Solid" evidence been used to convict him of anything?
> >
> > Judging by your vulger response, I would think you had Whitehead's wrath coming to
> > you....Jackass!
> >
> > Besides, did the Mrs. get voted in? Did you use your vote?
> >
> > Max
>
> 2 restraining orders, that I know of, probably 3. I live in Los Angeles,
San Diego Velodrome is
> none of my concern. There is no way Meat could put any wrath on me. You
on the other hand,
> seemingly by answering your own questions are either under his ********
"spell" or are just to
> ****ing stupid to know the difference, or you are Meat himself. Dave

You and that other fat dude in this thread (steve) talking of "killing" Meathead seem to be at about
the same Neanderthallic level as Mr. Meathead.

BTW, I'm no admirer of Meathead.

On Wed, 22 Jan 2003 02:31:47 GMT, steve <[email protected]> wrote:

>NO!!!!!!!!!!! You ignorant JACKASS!!!!!!
>
>One of the reasons he was just recently "ousted" was because he was "STALKING" a female velodrome
>racer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>WHAT THE **** DOES IT TAKE FOR YOU TO GET THE IDEA!!!!!

Keep it down! I'm trying to watch ****.

Thanks, Ronde Chimp

"steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BA534200.1D2D8%[email protected]...
>
> NO!!!!!!!!!!! You ignorant JACKASS!!!!!!
>
> One of the reasons he was just recently "ousted" was because he was "STALKING" a female velodrome
> racer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>
> WHAT THE **** DOES IT TAKE FOR YOU TO GET THE IDEA!!!!!

This is funny, the biggest Meathead critics in this thread exhibit similar behavior to his worst
characteristics - bad manners, little self-control, use of profanity and anger management problems.

Canuck (no fan of the meat)

"Canuck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>
>
> You and that other fat dude in this thread (steve) talking of "killing" Meathead seem to be at
> about the same Neanderthallic level as Mr. Meathead.
>
>
> BTW, I'm no admirer of Meathead.

Could you please point out to me where I said anything about killing anyone? Dave

On 1/21/03 6:42 PM, in article [email protected], "ronde chimp"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Jan 2003 02:31:47 GMT, steve <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> NO!!!!!!!!!!! You ignorant JACKASS!!!!!!
>>
>> One of the reasons he was just recently "ousted" was because he was "STALKING" a female velodrome
>> racer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> WHAT THE **** DOES IT TAKE FOR YOU TO GET THE IDEA!!!!!
>
> Keep it down! I'm trying to watch ****.
>
> Thanks, Ronde Chimp

Keep it down?!?!?!?! Sounds like you are trying to keep it "up"............

In article <[email protected]>, "Canuck" <[email protected]> wrote:

> This is funny, the biggest Meathead critics in this thread exhibit similar behavior to his worst
> characteristics - bad manners, little self-control, use of profanity and anger management
> problems.
>
>
>
>
> Canuck (no fan of the meat)

There was one thing I noticed. One guy posts this line:

"Or did he just screw your sister and you decided to tell everyone he is a *****?"

In the response are the words "Jackass" and "****ing".

The first guy's come back to that:

"Judging by your vulger response, I would think you had Whitehead's wrath coming to you....Jackass!"

So who's really vulger(sp) here? Just wondering...

--
tanx, Howard

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, k?

For some people, quantity IS quality...

Status
Not open for further replies.