MS 150 Bike to Beach

lyncros

Sep 14, 2004
Hi,
I'm looking for some more Army folks (guys or girls) in the San Antonio, TX area who are doing the MS 150 bike to beach on 2 and 3 OCT 04. A small group of us on Fort Sam Houston have been trying to get a group and/or team together to do the ride as a group. As of now there are 2, possibly 3 of us, the third member may have to decline though if duty calls away from San Antonio. We're not expert cyclists or racers we just want to have fun, build some commaraderie and finish. If you're Army active duty, reserve or NG and interested in doing the MS 150 as a group we'd love to have you, please reply! Thanks, Lynn :D

lyncros said:
Hi,
I'm looking for some more Army folks (guys or girls) in the San Antonio, TX area who are doing the MS 150 bike to beach on 2 and 3 OCT 04. A small group of us on Fort Sam Houston have been trying to get a group and/or team together to do the ride as a group. As of now there are 2, possibly 3 of us, the third member may have to decline though if duty calls away from San Antonio. We're not expert cyclists or racers we just want to have fun, build some commaraderie and finish. If you're Army active duty, reserve or NG and interested in doing the MS 150 as a group we'd love to have you, please reply! Thanks, Lynn :D
Can't make the 02-03 OCT MS150 bike ride (duty calls...again), but the tentative plan is for myself and one other to make the Houston to Austin MS150 on 16-17 APR 2005. Again, duty permitting.... Have a good time!

Danian said:
Can't make the 02-03 OCT MS150 bike ride (duty calls...again), but the tentative plan is for myself and one other to make the Houston to Austin MS150 on 16-17 APR 2005. Again, duty permitting.... Have a good time!
Yes, scheduling with (around) the military can be a real challenge. Best of luck to you and your friend on the Houston to Austin ride : )