MS 150 Bike to the Bay 2005

Discussion in 'Cycling Training' started by fishstix, Oct 3, 2005.

1. fishstix

fishstix New Member

This past weekend I took part in the MS 150 bike to the bay. This was my first MS 150 Ride, I had a great time and the route was well supported. I would love to get a team together for next year and other rides, I could not believe the difference it made drafting, which was the coolest part about the ride. So if there is anyone in the Lebanon PA area that wants to form a team I am interested in hearing from you.

One question to riders, do you mind it when solo riders like me tag along behind your pace line? I think to make some freind:)

Tags:

2. Demosthenes

Demosthenes New Member

The last two years I did the bike to the bay we had really really bad weather. It rained a whole bunch BOTH years, and then this year I didnt get around to collect donations, so I didnt get to ride. And how is the weather? Perfect. Wonderful. It made me so mad! Sounds like you had fun.

3. fishstix

fishstix New Member

Sorry to hear that, other than the cold starts, which I was well dressed for it was perfect. I remember being in Lewes Delaware 2 years ago and we were cold, had to wear pants and jackets to stay warm all day.