MS 150 Help

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by rst, Feb 19, 2004.

  1. rst

    rst New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2004
    Hey everyone. If you haven't heard about the MS 150 you should really check it out at www.MS150.org. If you can make it down to Houston to ride, great, if not you can still help out by sponsoring me! If you would like to do so, please go to

    http://www.ms150.org/MS150/donate/donate.cfm?id=107497

    It is all benefiting Multiple Sclerosis Research. Any amount is appreciated!!
    Thanks,
    Sam

    Tags:

  2. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    rst wrote:
    > Hey everyone. If you haven't heard about the MS 150 you should really check it out at
    > www.MS150.org. If you can make it down to Houston to ride, great, if not you can still help out by
    > sponsoring me! If you would like to do so, please go to
    >
    > http://www.ms150.org/MS150/donate/donate.cfm?id=107497
    >
    > It is all benefiting Multiple Sclerosis Research. Any amount is appreciated!! Thanks, Sam

    Would that be Houston in Renfrewshire?

    Tony .

  3. Tony Raven wrote:

    > Would that be Houston in Renfrewshire?

    I think its an industrial estate in Livingston.

    Or a member of the Clue-Free Tendency.

    http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

  4. James Annan

    James Annan Guest

    Dave Larrington wrote:

    > I think its an industrial estate in Livingston.
    >
    > Or a member of the Clue-Free Tendency.

    Houston? He has a problem.

    James