Ms Crow at l'Alpe d'Huez

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Richard Adams, Jul 7, 2004.

  1. <http://images.interscope.com/992/jun13-scbottalpe.jpg>

    At the bottom of the Alpe d'Huez climb France. June 2004

    Tags:

  2. TritonRider

    TritonRider Guest

    >From: [email protected] (Richard Adams)

    >At the bottom of the Alpe d'Huez climb France. June 2004

    If that's actually her I'm prettydamnimpressed. We had Pro women this weekend
    who weren't in that kind of shape.
    Bill C

  3. RZ

    RZ Guest

    Damn.

    "Richard Adams" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > <http://images.interscope.com/992/jun13-scbottalpe.jpg>
    >
    > At the bottom of the Alpe d'Huez climb France. June 2004

  4. Sierraman

    Sierraman Guest

    > >From: [email protected] (Richard Adams)

    > >At the bottom of the Alpe d'Huez climb France. June 2004
    > >

    > If that's actually her I'm prettydamnimpressed. We had Pro women this

    weekend
    > who weren't in that kind of shape.
    > Bill C

    Looking pretty good. Maybe she was already into casual cycling. Makes me
    wonder if former X was into riding at all. That might of helped with their
    marriage rather then blowing up at Lance and his buddies going on rides here
    and there. SC is looking more and more like Lances soulmate all the time.

  5. Yeah thats her.

    She did it in just under 90 mins. I saw an interview with her and she
    mentioned it.

    She comes from a very athletic family. She's a life long runner
    (didn't say how fast).

  6. [email protected] writes:

    > She's a life long runner

    Well, that explains why she's in more dire need of a boob job
    than any white woman in history.

    -Gerard

  7. TritonRider

    TritonRider Guest

    >From: Gerard Lanois [email protected]

    >Well, that explains why she's in more dire need of a boob job
    >than any white woman in history.
    >
    >-Gerard

    Yeah, Female endurance athletes should handicap themselves with big fake bags
    of saline attached to their chests just so infantile dickwad males can drool
    over them.
    That's the ticket, Drooolllll Drooollll
    As Henry would say! Dumbass!
    Bill C

  8. Jiyang Chen

    Jiyang Chen Guest

    Didn't even need a third chainring.
    "Richard Adams" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]google.com...
    > <http://images.interscope.com/992/jun13-scbottalpe.jpg>
    >
    > At the bottom of the Alpe d'Huez climb France. June 2004

  9. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

    > >From: [email protected] (Richard Adams)

    > >At the bottom of the Alpe d'Huez climb France. June 2004
    > >

    > If that's actually her I'm prettydamnimpressed. We had Pro women this

    weekend
    > who weren't in that kind of shape.
    > Bill C

    She's known to be a runner. Just wait until after she's carries Lance's
    love child.

  10. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "Gerard Lanois" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > [email protected] writes:
    >
    > > She's a life long runner

    > Well, that explains why she's in more dire need of a boob job
    > than any white woman in history.

    Is that what your boyfriend thinks?

  11. Gooserider

    Gooserider Guest

    "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "TritonRider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > >From: [email protected] (Richard Adams)

    > > >At the bottom of the Alpe d'Huez climb France. June 2004
    > > >

    > > If that's actually her I'm prettydamnimpressed. We had Pro women this

    > weekend
    > > who weren't in that kind of shape.
    > > Bill C

    > Looking pretty good. Maybe she was already into casual cycling.

    She was a runner and general fitness(yoga, rock climing, weights) type
    person. She claims to only have started cycling after Lance bought her a
    bike. I doubt Lance had to buy one. More like he asked the guys at Trek for
    a bike, and the guys at Nike and Giro for gear. LOL

  12. Jim Flom

    Jim Flom Guest

    "Richard Adams" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > <http://images.interscope.com/992/jun13-scbottalpe.jpg>
    >
    > At the bottom of the Alpe d'Huez climb France. June 2004

    She's cute. She's okay. I prefer a little more muscle, personally.

  13. Bob

    Bob Guest

    > That might of helped with their
    > marriage rather then blowing up at Lance and his buddies going on rides

    here
    > and there. SC is looking more and more like Lances soulmate all the time.

    Oh, crap. I must be in the wrong newsgroup. This must be
    rec.blushing.brides.wannabe.

    Give me a break. Who gives a f**k about who's doing who.

    -Bob

  14. Bob

    Bob Guest

    "Jiyang Chen" wrote in message ...
    > Didn't even need a third chainring.

    Yes, but that inner ring is awfully small.

    For that hill, you really only need one gear.

    -Bob

  15. wannagofast

    wannagofast Guest

    I don't see the problem with that.

    > >From: Gerard Lanois [email protected]

    > >Well, that explains why she's in more dire need of a boob job
    > >than any white woman in history.
    > >
    > >-Gerard

    > Yeah, Female endurance athletes should handicap themselves with big fake

    bags
    > of saline attached to their chests just so infantile dickwad males can

    drool
    > over them.
    > That's the ticket, Drooolllll Drooollll
    > As Henry would say! Dumbass!
    > Bill C

  16. K. J. Papai

    K. J. Papai Guest

    [email protected] (TritonRider) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > >From: [email protected] (Richard Adams)

    > >At the bottom of the Alpe d'Huez climb France. June 2004

    > http://images.interscope.com/992/jun13-scbottalpe.jpg

    > If that's actually her I'm prettydamnimpressed. We had Pro women this weekend
    > who weren't in that kind of shape.
    > Bill C

    Sheryl look spectacular in that photo.

    Here's what Bill's talking about:
    http://www.kenpapai.com/racing/sf2003/women/last0602.jpg

    -Ken

  17. TritonRider <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >From: Gerard Lanois [email protected]

    > >Well, that explains why she's in more dire need of a boob job
    > >than any white woman in history.
    > >-Gerard

    > Yeah, Female endurance athletes should handicap themselves with big fake bags
    > of saline attached to their chests just so infantile dickwad males can drool
    > over them.
    > That's the ticket, Drooolllll Drooollll
    > As Henry would say! Dumbass!
    > Bill C

    Inappropriate? Yes.

    Ancient RBR in-joke? Also yes:

    http://groups.google.com/[email protected]

    Unless Gerard came up with it independently, in which
    case I am suddenly very afraid.

    Anyway, Gerard, this is rbr. We're supposed to be a bunch of
    weenies that only notice people's quads, calf muscle definition,
    and their sock height. Thank you for your attention in this
    matter.

  18. K. J. Papai wrote:
    > [email protected] (TritonRider) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    >
    >>>From: [email protected] (Richard Adams)

    >>>At the bottom of the Alpe d'Huez climb France. June 2004

    >> http://images.interscope.com/992/jun13-scbottalpe.jpg

    >> If that's actually her I'm prettydamnimpressed. We had Pro women this weekend
    >>who weren't in that kind of shape.
    >> Bill C

    > Sheryl look spectacular in that photo.
    >
    > Here's what Bill's talking about:
    > http://www.kenpapai.com/racing/sf2003/women/last0602.jpg
    >
    > -Ken

    Wow--I wouldn't be happy either!

    Steve

  19. Bob Schwartz

    Bob Schwartz Guest

  20. lewdvig

    lewdvig Guest

    Check out all the logos. No REI/MEC gear there, eh?

    She looks good on a bike - like she actually rides.