Ms Crow at l'Alpe d'Huez

"Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "TritonRider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > >From: [email protected] (Richard Adams)

> > >At the bottom of the Alpe d'Huez climb France. June 2004
> > >

> > If that's actually her I'm prettydamnimpressed. We had Pro women this

> weekend
> > who weren't in that kind of shape.
> > Bill C

> Looking pretty good. Maybe she was already into casual cycling. Makes me
> wonder if former X was into riding at all. That might of helped with their
> marriage rather then blowing up at Lance and his buddies going on rides

here
> and there. SC is looking more and more like Lances soulmate all the time.

Crow is the donna bianca with none of the nasty side-effects.

> "TritonRider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > >From: [email protected] (Richard Adams)

> > >At the bottom of the Alpe d'Huez climb France. June 2004
> > >

> > If that's actually her I'm prettydamnimpressed. We had Pro women this

> weekend
> > who weren't in that kind of shape.
> > Bill C

> She's known to be a runner. Just wait until after she's carries Lance's
> love child.

Scary thought! A Lance jr with better genes...

"lewdvig" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "TritonRider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > > If that's actually her I'm prettydamnimpressed. We had Pro women this

> > weekend
> > > who weren't in that kind of shape.
> > > Bill C

> > Looking pretty good. Maybe she was already into casual cycling. Makes me
> > wonder if former X was into riding at all. That might of helped with

their
> > marriage rather then blowing up at Lance and his buddies going on rides

> here
> > and there. SC is looking more and more like Lances soulmate all the

time.

> Crow is the donna bianca with none of the nasty side-effects.

yup, pretty level playing field.

"Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > That might of helped with their
> > marriage rather then blowing up at Lance and his buddies going on rides

> here
> > and there. SC is looking more and more like Lances soulmate all the

time.

> Oh, ****. I must be in the wrong newsgroup. This must be
> rec.blushing.brides.wannabe.
>
> Give me a break. Who gives a f**k about who's doing who.
>
> -Bob

Dumbass, the thread is about SC and nobody is talking about that except you.
Get your mind out of the gutter.

there is an interesting article about lance's ex wife in the latest issue of
runners world. it seems that since her divorce kristin has taken up marathon
running and just completed a marathon in a very good time of 3:48. now that
is impressive.

On Thursday 08 July 2004 06:09, lewdvig wrote:
> Crow is the donna bianca with none of the nasty side-effects.

Coppi's was la dama bianca.

On Thursday 08 July 2004 07:38, marathoner52 wrote:
> kristin has taken up marathon running and just completed a marathon in
> a very good time of 3:48.

What is better, a marathon in 3:48, or Alpe d'Huez in 90 minutes?

Sorry 3:48 is not impressive.

"marathoner52" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]...
> there is an interesting article about lance's ex wife in the latest issue

of
> runners world. it seems that since her divorce kristin has taken up

marathon
> running and just completed a marathon in a very good time of 3:48. now

that
> is impressive.

well being a primarily a runner and a marathoner with a pr of 2:36 i would
have to say that the more impressive feat is kirstin running a marathon in
3:48. i base this solely on the fact tht kristin has been running now for
only about 1 year. on the other hand i think sheryl has been biking longer
than that.
> On Thursday 08 July 2004 07:38, marathoner52 wrote:
> > kristin has taken up marathon running and just completed a marathon in
> > a very good time of 3:48.

> What is better, a marathon in 3:48, or Alpe d'Huez in 90 minutes?

u are simply clueless as to think that 3:48 is not an impressive time for
someone who is a newbe marathoner and who has only been running for a short
period of time.
"Sam" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Sorry 3:48 is not impressive.
>

> "marathoner52" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:eek:[email protected]...
> > there is an interesting article about lance's ex wife in the latest

issue
> of
> > runners world. it seems that since her divorce kristin has taken up

> marathon
> > running and just completed a marathon in a very good time of 3:48. now

> that
> > is impressive.

"marathoner52" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de
news:[email protected]...
> well being a primarily a runner and a marathoner with a pr of 2:36 i would
> have to say that the more impressive feat is kirstin running a marathon

in
> 3:48. i base this solely on the fact tht kristin has been running now for
> only about 1 year. on the other hand i think sheryl has been biking longer
> than that.
> "Ewoud Dronkert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > On Thursday 08 July 2004 07:38, marathoner52 wrote:
> > > kristin has taken up marathon running and just completed a marathon in
> > > a very good time of 3:48.

> > What is better, a marathon in 3:48, or Alpe d'Huez in 90 minutes?

Shucks, lets just break out the jello and put the two of 'em in the ring to
decide it.

trg wrote:
> Shucks, lets just break out the jello and put the two of 'em in the ring to
> decide it.

Should at least be more entertaining than the hold my beer versus Albright
contest, but personally I'd prefer to see them (crow vs kristin NOT hold
my beer vs AA) in a naked mud wrestling bout.

Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On Thursday 08 July 2004 07:38, marathoner52 wrote:
> > kristin has taken up marathon running and just completed a marathon in
> > a very good time of 3:48.

> What is better, a marathon in 3:48, or Alpe d'Huez in 90 minutes?

The Marathon -- much tougher in the
above timed setting.

-Ken

The things we do for love.
5 years from now digging through her bedside bureau, looking for a roach
clip, she'll find this picture and laugh and say,

"What the hell was I thinking?"

news:[email protected]...

Donald Munro wrote:

> Should at least be more entertaining than the hold my beer versus Albright
> contest, but personally I'd prefer to see them (crow vs kristin NOT hold
> my beer vs AA) in a naked mud wrestling bout.

i've been hoping the tour would bring you back around. (maybe i've
missed them, but i haven't seen any posts from you for a long while)

heather

h squared wrote:
> i've been hoping the tour would bring you back around. (maybe i've
> missed them, but i haven't seen any posts from you for a long while)

Yes, I've been out of RBR action for the past few months due to work (and
trying not to fall to much while attempting to learn how to become a
mountain biker on all that horrible singletrack stuff and ignoring
insults about unprintable roadies). Anyway I had to come back to see
Chang/Gringioni tearing into the newbies, but alas I see he has also
disappeared. Perhaps he joined these cutters in France ?

"marathoner52" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> there is an interesting article about lance's ex wife in the latest issue of
> runners world. it seems that since her divorce kristin has taken up marathon
> running and just completed a marathon in a very good time of 3:48. now that
> is impressive.

It is, and it runs counter to my understanding of what contributed to
her breakup with Lance, that he was away from the family too much. So
she's out running a lot to train, she must have hired a nanny to take
her place at the family helm while out running amok. Hmm.

(Yeah, I've heard the tales of Lance's fooling around, too, but didn't
bother to haul them in here as they seem tangential to my point.)

"marathoner52" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> there is an interesting article about lance's ex wife in the latest issue of
> runners world. it seems that since her divorce kristin has taken up marathon
> running and just completed a marathon in a very good time of 3:48. now that
> is impressive.

OMG, if I hadn't come here by accident, I would never have known.

Please repost to rec.running.slow.tier4celebrities.iwillneverhavetoworkagain.zzzzz

Roland

"Richard Adams" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "marathoner52" <[email protected]> wrote in message

news:<[email protected]>...
> > there is an interesting article about lance's ex wife in the latest

issue of
> > runners world. it seems that since her divorce kristin has taken up

marathon
> > running and just completed a marathon in a very good time of 3:48. now

that
> > is impressive.

> It is, and it runs counter to my understanding of what contributed to
> her breakup with Lance, that he was away from the family too much. So
> she's out running a lot to train, she must have hired a nanny to take
> her place at the family helm while out running amok. Hmm.

Maybe that's her new way of taking her mind off SC and Lance. She's got to
be jealous and maybe running is an excellent painkiller, Opioid.